on 7 July 2017
It changed nothing in either my VW Campervan nor my Citroën Berlingo. The top of Tom Tom Start 60 needs a longer visor plus the sides need a visor too. I have discussed this with Tom Tom, gave them my feedback. Plus, I agree with another review that the whole unit is quite large. If you have a small dashboard, this is not the unit for you. I have made my own top and side visor to fit over Tom Tom when in this unit.
on 8 October 2016
Much more solid than I expected. Had problems finding a place on the dashboard due to the airbag, but eventually found one and it's there, very solid, even without the glue. Easy to fit my onePlus with it's case and easy to take it out.
on 8 June 2010
I ordered this product as a replacement for my original windscreen mount, I have a 4yr old Garmin Nuvi 250, the description is accurate so I knew it would be exactly what I wanted and it fits perfectly. The price is good value for money. It was very well packed and arrived within a couple of days, you can't ask for better service than that. I would certainly buy from this seller again. Thankq Navitech.
on 3 August 2017
When you fit it all together it's too big to sit on my dash, so the base is not any good. How ever the holder part clips onto the air duct fine and this is how I'm using it a shame you can not buy that part on it's own. So works but have lots of parts left over that are pointless. I have a Seat Leon so not a small car but can see this only working for vans or cars with screens that are on an angle.
on 30 November 2015
It works and it is what I wanted, I have tried the window sucker type and find this a lot less fussy to use, you also have the option to move it around to suit your best location without much fuss.
on 15 May 2017
Incredibly chunky and bulky. Unnecessarily so. Have gone for a vb basic and v cheap windscreen circular mount instead (disadvantage it is only over at the driver's side so the passenger cannot access but it is working brilliantly in every other way.
on 4 August 2017
Great buy, we have never had any trouble with this, holds the sat nav perfectly.
on 20 June 2017
Great fit just what I needed fast delivery
on 23 March 2015
Excellent product. Strong and well made as described. Good value. Perfect for my Garmin Nuvi 2599.
on 14 July 2017
it is working nicely thanks