on 21 October 2011
We received this nappy bag today and are so happy with it! The inside of the bag is nicely lined and easily wipes clean with a damp cloth. Lots of room with a great little change mat that folds up nicely to save room inside the bag. Made from a beautiful printed fabric that even my husband will tote around! Fast shipping to The Netherlands and a great value.
on 31 March 2015
Space: It seems quite large (especially if you buy this before you have a baby or you buy it for someone else!), however it is almost a perfect size for everything you need for a baby, plus all of Mum's "handbag" things (purse, phone, makeup bag, diary etc). The pockets are an ideal size for packets of wipes, spare nappies etc. I use one side (with the phone pocket) for "mum" things and the other side for "baby" things. The flat back pocket is ideal for carting various medical notes around to appointments with baby as it easily fits A4 paper. It will fit everything you need for baby's hospital bag, including a blanket, so no need to pack an extra bag if you are taking this one.
Accessories: I don't bottle feed but the insulated internal pocket is great for anyone that does. I like that it isn't a separate bottle holder that would end up getting lost or end up in a box of junk somewhere. Ditto the straps for attaching to a pushchair- the poppers are very sturdy so they are not the easiest to do up and undo again but this means your bag won't go flying off. If you want to remove your bag quickly from the pushchair I would suggest using the shoulder strap which shortens easily. The changing mat I received is actually cream and not red as shown, but I think it is better for it. The changing mat fits quite easily in the flat back pocket or you can fit it inside if you don't have too much stuff in there! A big selling point for me is the fact that there are minimal separate items so there isn't too much to get lost. The "messy bag" is very small and I haven't used it at all, but if you do use it it has a reinforced hole to clip it to the bag, so this would be useful if you needed to keep medication handy for example. There isn't a lot else that would fit comfortably inside it.
Design/Quality: The bag feels sturdy and well made. It is showerproof and generally wipe-clean. The pattern is quite subtle from a distance and isn't too twee like a lot of changing bag designs. The tote style means that everything inside the bag is easily accessible with one hand or while the bag is attached to the pushchair. The opening of the bag is a full length zip opening which makes taking even bulky things in and out of the bag very easy. It is finished to a very good standard comparable with much more expensive bags- all of the stitching, zips, poppers, straps and pockets feel sturdy and well made.
I would thoroughly recommend this bag to anyone looking for a very practical changing bag- even over much more expensive alternatives. The only improvements I would suggest would be to offer other colours (especially plain colours like black, red or navy), or other patterns like stripes or polka dots, and it would be great to have a large zip up pocket (maybe underneath?) for mucky clothes or bulky things like shoes.
on 21 March 2013
previously i bought other bad for same amount of money but that one broke very quickly. this one is strong and bigger enough to hold most of things that you need to carry when you go out with your baby,
on 4 November 2013
This baby changing and organiser bag is just what my Granddaughter was looking for. Plenty of room and pockets inside and outside, making finding things easy. There was also a foldaway changing mat in the front pocket. After looking at some really expensive ones at more that 3 times the price of this one, I don't think they can be any better.
on 26 June 2012
I don't normally leave reviews but felt I had to with this product. My daughter is 5 months old and until now I have been using the changing bag that came with her pram and the free boots one but neither were big enough. I looked at several bags trying to find one that looked like it did everything I wanted at a reasonable price and eventually picked this one.

I love it. Delivery was really quick and the bag itself is big, without being too big, has several pockets that makes keeping everything organised easy and also has enough space for toys etc.

I can't recommend this bag or the seller highly enough.
on 25 August 2014
Great bag! Having had a previous bag that was meant to be the "best" changing bag, this new purchase is light, spacious and moreover stands up when your trying to get things out of the bag with ease when holding a wiggly baby on a changing table. Wish I would have had this bag with my first child. This bag also leaves a bit of room for a change of clothes for my oldest child too
on 23 June 2016
This changing bag is good value for money. Iv been using mine for 18months now and is still in very good condition. It holds a lot, which is great when you have to carry things for a baby and toddler. Has four pockets and a bottle holder inside, and two pockets and two bottle/ drinks pockets on the outside. It has a folding changing mat too. I also love the design. Very pleased with my changing bag.
on 25 August 2014
A very good sized bag. Everything fits perfectly that any mum-to-be will need for the little baba for the hospital. There are enough compartments for bottles, clothes, etc. For the price, the bag is perfect!! Do recommend it to anyone who is wandering which one to get. The colours are may be as not as bright like the ones on the picture, but it is still very nice.
on 13 January 2015
Not as spacious as I had thought and looks a bit bigger in the pictures. It will be great just for baby, but take an extra bag for the hospital. Overall the quality is perfect and so many handy compartments. welcomed addition to the nursery.
on 13 January 2016
This is a lovely and very generous sized bag. I love the pattern and it goes really well with our cherry red buggy. My only criticism is that although the material seems to be waterproof, it lets quite a lot of water in through the zip. I was caught out in heavy rain a couple of times and almost all of the contents got soaked. It seems to cope ok with light rain though!