1,029
Size: 9 UK|Colour: Black (Black)|Change
Price:£24.99+ Free shipping

on 9 September 2013
These are possibly the most uncomfortable shoes I have ever bought. I bought my normal size of shoe which in every other shoe I own is a size 4 these felt very tight so sent them back and got a five they of course were too long but at least felt a bit more roomy but after half an hour I had blisters the shoes are way too narrow
on 19 June 2014
I ordered the gold Jayna Crocs, just to let other potential buyers know that the colour is beige not gold. However, I think I prefer that they are beige and not gold. The style is sleek and simple.
The fit is on the small size, I am size 6 and my toes feel crushed at the top of the crocs. I was going to return them but did a little research online and saw how to get them to stretch a little, so I have kept them and I love them.
tip: how to stretch - place in tumble dryer for 5 minutes with clothes that are nearly dry. Wear thick socks and place on your feet immediately when you take out of the dryer and wear them for 1 hour or more to get them to stretch. It worked for me.
on 22 April 2015
I love these. I bought some crocs jayna last year in a size 3 (my normal size) and loved them but my toes went right up to the end so this year I bought some in a size 4. The 4s are a bit loose and slightly large but better than the slightly small 3s. If you are a half size I'd advise going for the bigger size.
on 6 March 2016
These come in just a tiny bit large so be sure to have a secret sock if worn with stockings or tights or wear socks... I really like these cute little ballet shoes and while I was initially worried about the plastic-ness of Crocs shoes I have to say these are so comfortable I just don't care what people think. After a day of wearing punk boots or an evening of heels its just nice to get into these and feel my feet say "thank you". The little flower on one dropped off after a week but I can always get a replacement from Crocs but as these are my slouching about the house shoes and occasionally going out to the shops shoes I don't think I will bother. They go with just about everything and if they get dirty they simply get wiped down in the sink under a tap with warm water and a little washing up liquid and are good to go in minutes! Great for packing in luggage as they are extra shoes with almost no space taken up. I also use these for flying in as they deal with swollen feet when flying nicely.
on 10 June 2014
I am a 4 1/2 in shoes. Mostly you can't get half sizes so I buy a 4. Sometimes they fit, sometimes they don't. I heard crocs can be kind of random in their sizing, but I bought a size 4 after reading all the reviews. I would describe them as comfortably snug. Yes, my toes are right at the end of the shoe but not cramped. I have only walked around the house in them, but I know they will give a bit with wear, so I can confidently say if your a 4 1/2 size, go for a 4 (or whatever half size you are obviously). As for the shoes, well they are ok, only reasonably comfortable I would say, not sure about the nubs on the footbed. I can see the practical use for them, and they are very neat, so go well with skinny jeans better than trainers; and the dog said they will be good for walkies or chewing; whatever!
on 6 July 2013
These crocs are really comfy and elegant, ideal for work, holidays or just a walk in the town. I bought 2 pairs one for me and one for my sister in blue and raspberry colours from the crocs.uk site and they arrived very quickly in excellent condition. Colours and style are beautiful, no squiking, no smells, total comfort . The only reason I cut one star is the size, both of them were uk size 4, however the blue pair was a bit small while the pink one was a bit large. I repeat both pairs were size 4 but they looked like they were one size apart. My sister has slightly bigger foot so she kept the bigger one but the discrepancy is very annoying and I really wonder what happens if I order a third pair. It looks like Crocs hasn't standardised the sizes yet which is a shame.
on 2 December 2015
As there are no half sizes I was advised to get the smaller size then put the shoes in hot water until they softened and became more supple. Dry quickly and put on while wearing thin socks. Allow shoes to cool as you walk around and they will take on the size and shape of your foot, also useful if one foot is larger than the other. I have done this and the Crocs retain the new size and are now comfortable.
The only downside for me is the naff looking turquoise coloured flower on the navy blue shoe. In my opinion it would have looked much smarter if it was the same colour.
on 21 June 2013
Fantastically springy, its feels like you are walking in slippers!.Excellent for people with wide feet!.They come in a great range of colours aswell.
on 25 August 2015
My sister and mother are both long-term croc lovers and have tried to convert me for years! I didn't like the original "clog" style crocs and don't like "chunky" looking shoes. I decided to give these a try as I liked the look of them and thought they'd be good for the beach. They are as comfy as expected and super-light (so perfect for weight restrictions for flights, etc.). The only down side is that they make a pretty amusing noise (or embarrassing - depending on who you're with at the time) when your foot moves down (when walking) and air is expelled - this is virtually silent when they're dry but gets much louder when your feet perspire or get damp in any way!
on 3 May 2014
Had read some reviews on this item which suggested they were small made . I am size 5 to 5 and a half so I ordered a size 6 . They are too big and I think I could have been ok with a five . However I attached an insole and I absolutely love them . Am thinking of ordering a different colour