Customer reviews

on 21 July 2012
These balls are great for indoor play. My two boys [age 5 and 7] really like them for kicking and throwing about indoors. They are nice and soft so don't hurt which is always a bonus with lively boys!
on 23 July 2014
Bought these for my Dad so that he could have a little exercise after suffering a severe stroke. They were great for this and he enjoyed playing with them. Sadly he has passed away and so I gave them to my brother for his small pet dog King Charles Spaniel to play with. The dog has played with them now for two months and the balls look as good as new. I am amazed that the dog has not had his teeth into them, much more robust than expected.
on 19 May 2012
Bought this for my son's 7th birthday, so he had something to kick about indoors during our lovely British summer. The balls are getting plenty of use! The basketball split slightly after a few weeks, but then my son does have a hammer of a left foot! The other balls are going strong and providing plenty of enjoyment. I will be buying another set when this one expires.
on 29 November 2013
Bought these for use at an exercise class for people with learning dissabilities. Good quality ball, and the different shapes of ball allows for variety in the class. Would have given a 5 rating but the balls were smaller than I expected. However, at the price, worth purchasing.
on 15 March 2012
Purchased as a Christmas present for grandson and haven't had opportunity to play with them myself, but he and his father have great fun kicking and throwing them about the house. The balls are soft and safe, but also are quite robust and should have a long life.
on 16 October 2014
Got these for our 4 month old to push around / play with and he likes them so can't really complain. Will probably come into their own more when he's a little older and can kick / throw them more.
on 3 June 2014
These were very disappointing, too small and fell apart on the first day. A waste of money. Whats more Amazon never came to pick them up after I asked for my money back!
on 11 July 2012
Reasonably priced and good quality and a good size for a toddler to throw and kick - and an adult to kick about indoors!