on 15 March 2017
Bought for my 3 year old grandson who is a huge fan.
on 24 January 2015
Excellent buyer, dvds arrived very quickly and as described.
on 5 July 2013
My 2 year old Fireman Sam fan loves this DVD and would watch it on repeat all day if he could!
VINE VOICEon 31 May 2005
If you loved the original all those years ago with the voice of the inimitable John Alderton, you will love this new updated version. The theme tune has been revamped, the stories are all brand new and so are some of the characters. There's a new Mountain Rescue to add to the emergency fun, crewed by an Aussie pilot and his helicopter. All the old favourite original residents of Pontypandy are there too, as eccentric as ever and constantly needing one emergency service or other!
It's pacey, it's funny, kids love it and it will prove a real asset to your collection. Buy it and watch them enjoy!
on 15 November 2012
We bought this for our 2 year old "Fireman Sam" mad son.
Plenty of new episodes to keep him happy.
The only slight complaint is that there is no information on what episodes are included(other than what other reviewers have kindly put on) and this makes it difficult when ordering any more as the same ones do feature on other videos.
I think that these should be included under the product description.
on 19 November 2011
My grandson adores Fireman Sam, he has been watching his DVDs since he was almost 3 years and he is about to turn 4, his birthday theme will be Fireman Sam. I have bought many DVDs here and on Amazon.com and I wish the episode content was published with each DVD information. Purchase of another DVD that contained almost all previous episodes pushed me towards conducting a research of episode content on each DVD before I buy it. I hope this helps you.
This DVD Fireman Sam: To the Rescue! (DVD 2008)
contains: Neighborhood Watch
Bathtime for Dusty
Fun Run
Trouble and Squeak
Beast of Pontypandy
on 17 July 2012
My grandson just loves Fireman Sam, as far as he is concerned Sam can do no wrong. The triple pack was good value and keeps him amused for a long time. Delivery was very quick.
on 25 March 2013
two out of three disks worked well and my child really enjoyed the stories. Unfortunately one of the disks had only the adverts on. we sent for a new set and the same thing happened again.

i would not recommend this current batch of dvds as i am guessing they will all be the same.
Fireman Sam - To The Rescue!, is a really nice little collection, you get 5 episodes & in total it's just under 1 hour long. Just right to keep the kids quite. Each episode also has full subtitles that I am very pleased about. Below is a list of the episodes you get on this DVD...

Episode 1 – Danger Falling Sheep
Episode 2 – Twist Of Fate
Episode 3 – A Real Livewire
Episode 4 – Bug Eyed Boy From Venus
Episode 5 – Bath-time For Dusty
on 20 November 2012
My 3 year old son loves this set. It provides him with hours of entertainment and my 7 year old daughter secretly enjoys it aswell. A very good buy and would definately recommend.