on 22 February 2013
My son loves using these, very easy to handle. Nice to see children's cutlery that has a grown-up appearance and no plastic grip - much nicer for older toddlers who've learned how to use their cutlery
on 9 May 2013
Great quality and size for my 3 year old. It is proper cutlery, just smaller. Unlike the children versions that my son is now struggling to use as the knives are too blunt, the spoons too flat and the forks too thick.
on 2 May 2014
I am a shared lives carer, and some of my service users have very tiny hands and have found it difficult to use my cutlery, so I decided to try a smaller cutlery set for them. This one is brilliant, well made , perfect size for small hands and had four pieces, which a lot only have three. It has been used this week by a 48 yr old downs lady, and she was so happy that I had got her this set, as she said sometimes she just gives up on the meal because of the difficulty of "large knives". She liked the modern style, and the dessert spool was ideal for her eating her soup and sweets. The tea spoon was a bit hit with her for getting into small yoghurt pots etc. So you have a very satisfied customer, and Im sure it will continue to help my service users with smaller hands.
on 2 April 2016
Great quality kids cutlery set. Our children (5 and 7) were struggling to master using a knife and fork until we got these. They are perfect for smaller hands. They are solid and not flimsy.

They are of very high quality and have a lovely shine. They have been through the dishwasher many dozens of times now and have remained as new as just as shiny.

These came packaged on printed card. The items were cable tied to it. That packing came inside a standard Amazon box

Highly recommend.

I hope you've found this review helpful. If you have, please click the HELPFUL button so I know I'm on the right track with my reviews :) Thank you, Anthony
on 17 February 2014
This Is a truly brilliant cutlery set for toddlers. Just the right size for tiny hands and strong stainless steel yet not heavy. Made of quality material. The spoon has a good deep bowl for toddlers food to fit on and the fork is ideal for ' stabbing ' food. i.e chips, pasta, sausage. The knife has a very nice serrated cutting edge, Just enough for toddlers for actually cutting their food. The teaspoon is perfect for stirring tea or even to use with a yoghurt if the dessert spoon is too big. Would recommend this product. My daughter asked me to buy her 3 sets and I ( grandma ) has 1 set. What a surprise to find a really excellent product at a cheap prize.
on 7 August 2014
First review I have felt the need to write. Upon receiving this cutlery I have thrown out all my other children's cutlery and placed a bulk order with another seller (only because they offer discount on bulk) stainless steel. Good weight. Solid. Good quality. Made in UK. Good enough for gifting. I will be looking into buying adult cutlery from the manufacturer.
on 31 July 2015
A really nice set of 4 cutlery for kids. These have a nice shiny stainless steel look about them/ My kids are aged 3, 5 nd 7 and these are perfect for all three of them in terms of size, weight and ease of use. the knives are slightly serated and will cut through food ok but not sharp or dangerous. The cutlery has a nice weight in the hand but without being too much for small hands. Not much more to say, other than glad I purchased these and they should last us several years.
on 14 April 2015
Very pleased with knife fork and 2 spoon set, well made and is easy for my grand daughter to use ,she in turn is very pleased as it makes her feel very grown up. Would recommend these to any one who would like to buy them for their young children. Thank you for making it easy for me.104margaret
on 21 May 2015
Bought 3 of these sets for our 4 year old daughter, they are a great size for her to eat properly without having to have plastic cutlery which has a tendency to bend.mshe loves going to the drawer to get ourt everyone's cutlery for mealtimes, and can set the table nicely with them. We have had them for a few months now, they are used every day and have had no issues with rust/tarnishing on them. A great buy in my opinion.
on 4 May 2015
Have not used these yet but they are a good weight, finish and size. The serrated edge on the knife looks as if it will tackle a sausage speared by the prongs of the fork with ease. Proper small version of adult cutlery. Smaller than adult dessert knife and fork.
My only gripe is that after ordering 4 sets I saw them quite a lot cheaper elsewhere on the internet.