• Customer reviews

on 7 January 2014
I don't like ink cartridges without their outer wrapping, sellers of ink should know that an extra few pence P&P to get them untampered with would increase their buyers online. Having the outer packaging removed does cause doubt even if genuine!

In the past I always bought my cartridges online, searching for the best deals and I always received them in their outer packaging! But now I can't find anyone who sends them out untampered! So for this reason I now search in the High St shops & buy when & where I find them ON OFFER, I do this because I know 100% without any doubt that what I am getting is genuine, it's in it's original and complete packaging with all the information to check if it's the genuine article (if you want to contact Canon about this).

Sad to say, because I prefer a complete item when I buy I only buy online as last resort, which I had to do this time, so please all you online retailers listen to your customers!

SUGGESTION: WHY NOT GIVE CUSTOMERS A CHOICE AND GIVE THE POSTAGE SENT OUT WITH ALL THE PACKAGING AND THE POSTAGE WITHOUT ALL THE PACKAGING AND LET THE CUSTOMER CHOOSE!
4 people found this helpful
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 21 November 2013
Always use Canon originals in Canon printer and even with cheaper paper get acceptable quality. Black prints well for text and though they are expensive, they go a long way and I feel that given colours etc, I get good value from them. I can recommend the cartridges but whether or not you want to buy that kind of money? I always have and do....and I've never felt disappointed with them...print or foto...Squirrel 59 - Thurs 21.11.13 - I speak as I find....
5 people found this helpful
on 2 September 2013
Always use Canon printers + original cartridges, always have. Costly when both required but get a lot of printing out of them and B+W and colour good.Only once tried 'like' cartridges - printer knew and blew up...since then use originals (a lot!!) and always happy with them - printers excellent as well and recommended for dyslexics of which I am one....only quibble is the cost and would like to see it much reduced as eats me out of home, particularly at the moment when I'm sorting out a lot of pix and writing a book....but apart from cost, well recommend and never had a problem with them...Squirrel 59 - M 2.9.13
3 people found this helpful
on 17 July 2014
Always buy these - good colour, paper and photo - long lasting, smart text - less and less printers use them though but well pl with mine and been using them successfully for a very long time - if they fit your printer (check!!) I'd highly recommend them - and buying the double pack generally saves £3+ so would buy the doubles if you can...Squirrel 59 - 14.7.14
One person found this helpful
on 12 January 2018
I've given up on cheaper re-fill cartridges. As the light user, the nozzles on those always clog. These originals don't!
on 27 February 2014
I have not used this set yet as I order a new set of inks when I put my last set in the printer but I have used this company for inks before and they always deliver promptly and inks are genuine. Would recommend to anyone who needs larger quantities of ink.
3 people found this helpful
on 26 January 2018
Good value for money arrived on time well wrapped very happy with them will buy again
on 19 April 2018
Arrived in time, are just as stated and are excellent value
on 1 April 2015
Think they must be putting less and less ink in these extra long life cartridges, we hardly print a lot but they soon seem to be shown as running low on the computer. Will probably try compatibles soon once I search the reviews to find a realistic long life brand.
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 23 September 2017
Produc tas advertised. Good price and quick delivery.