on 11 June 2013
I've only had this watch a few days, so can't judge it fairly, but it arrived in good time and I am happy so far.
I could have bought a similar watch at the local market for the same price without having to pay any postage, but I
have always trusted Amazon and it's sellers, so decided to 'keep the faith'.
My regular watch, a much more expensive 'gift', is away being serviced, so I needed something for a 'stop-gap'.
This REFLEX watch will do nicely for now.
Cyril Turke.
on 31 October 2014
THE WATCH ARRIVED THE NEXT DAY....WHAT SERVICE. IT WAS WHAT I THOUGHT....EVERYDAY USE BUT THE STRAP WAS NOT AS STRONG AS I WOULD HAVE LIKED. otherwise NOT A BAD WATCH FOR THE PRICE.
on 26 August 2012
This was a great value for a Gents Reflex watch from Amazon that cost under £6.00 pounds . however the supplier did not check to to see if it was working before sending to me as the battery was dead and cost as much as the watch did to get the use of it , so this was not the great buy that it was supposed to be and just as well it was not for a present for one of my friends or family .
on 22 October 2014
This was received very promptly and was well wrapped. It was a lovely gift and keeps good time. Excellent purchase, I am pleased with it.
on 13 March 2014
ANOTHER LITTLE WATCH THAT IS WELL WORTH THE MONEY..NICE FACE ,NICE STRAP..I WOULD REC. THIS .
WATCH TO ANYONE..
CHEERS...
on 26 November 2012
"Unbelievable value. Is it too good to be true you might wonder. Well the watch works fine and looks as though it should have cost £100. Only time will tell for the watch but it tells a good time for me."
on 3 February 2013
This a very nice watch I have used this dealer before and will be using them again in the future . Thanks
on 6 June 2015
good
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 13 July 2013
This is a very nice looking watch, which arrived quickly. The face is just a bit smaller than I was expecting. I thought as a man's watch it would be quite large, which was what I was looking for ideally. But this is a very nice second watch to have.
on 31 August 2014