on 16 March 2015
Great brushes for a toddler to start with but my son is now going through his "experimental" period (having started with his "abstract" period and progressed through his "green" period); as a result, he now requires more variety from his tools. I have bought him brushes of differing thickness and his unique artistic style is really beginning to take shape.
3 people found this helpful
on 31 May 2018
First impressions were great. the colorful part of it looks good quality and my 2 year old loved holding it but as soon as i looked close i aw some bristles sticking out and they fell. to test it i gave the bristles a little tug and found my hand full of them. how can you make something of this quality especially aimed at children who are rough when playing? i know that the price isn't much but we should get why you are selling it as. if you cant provide decent quality in this price please don't sell them or increase the price. thank you
on 21 June 2014
Great brushes, my almost 18 month old son loves them and finds them easy to use as they are so chunky in his little hands. His fine motor control skills aren't fully developed yet but he has no problem dipping these in paint pots and making a mess. I would absolutely recommend this product to children 4 and under, older children might want something a little bit thinner.
2 people found this helpful
on 7 December 2017
Perfect for little hands.
Bristles don’t fall out easily like others I’ve bought and there brightly coloured my son loves them
on 17 May 2016
These are great, nice and chubby for little artists' hands to hold. My 2 year old granddaughter really enjoyed her painting session with these. Only problem is, being fatter, they hold more paint so make more mess! Ah well!
on 18 August 2016
My toddler requested bigger brushes and these were just the thing. Nice size for holding and brush holds plenty of paint. The odd bristle has fallen out but they aren't thinning.
on 1 March 2018
Not the best brushes, but ok for youngsters.
on 22 August 2015
Purchased thinking I would start getting my toddler to paint her first master piece, then realised how much mess she would make! Great brushes for toddlers, all I need to do is pluck up the courage to buy some paint !
on 6 December 2017
Used these brushes once wiv paint. Washed and dried them straight away wiv w.u.liquid and water. 2 of the brushes lost all there bristles after the 1st wash!!!
on 16 May 2017
Not very good quality, already have to buy another set as the hairs from brush started to fall...