on 7 December 2017
Perfect for little hands.
Bristles don’t fall out easily like others I’ve bought and there brightly coloured my son loves them
on 25 September 2017
Great quality better than I thought
on 16 May 2017
Not very good quality, already have to buy another set as the hairs from brush started to fall...
on 15 April 2017
Cute colourful brushes, easy for little hands to hold
on 28 May 2017
Great brushes easy hold for my young children
on 8 December 2013
My toddler and 1 year old love using these brushes. The colours really help, especially when teamed with a coloured paint pot lid, to stop kids mixing colours (eg by putting red brush in blue paint pot).
on 6 December 2017
Used these brushes once wiv paint. Washed and dried them straight away wiv w.u.liquid and water. 2 of the brushes lost all there bristles after the 1st wash!!!
on 18 September 2017
Great size for my toddler and durable
on 31 December 2017
I can't find where else I can comment on my order - the product itself is fine however I ordered and paid for two sets but only received one...
on 7 September 2017
Brushes came unglued after a few uses

See one answered question