Platform: Nintendo Wii|Change
Price:£16.31+ £2.03 shipping

on 9 May 2017
It's replayable. Endlessly. I have spent more time on this game than on all the revision I should ever have done in my life. We play it at parties. I play it with my sister. I play it alone in the dark. It's a mix of old songs that my Mum likes and new ones that my brother dabs to (I hope that faze ends soon). I've been playing repeatedly it since it came out in 2011 and have 5 stars on every song except Donna Summer's I Feel Love (much to my endless frustration). And I still enjoy playing it. Maybe I have no life. Maybe this is a fantastic game. Maybe both. Buy it USED for under £5 and you won't be disappointed regardless! (I don't know who's paying £17 for an ancient wii game now that both the wii u and the switch are out lol)
on 11 October 2011
Amazon haven't included a songlist so here's one I found on the gamefront website:

1. 2 Unlimited - "No Limit"
2. a-ha - "Take On Me"
3. Anja - "Dance All Nite"
4. Aretha Franklin - "Think"
5. Bananarama - "Venus"
6. Black Eyed Peas - "Pump It"
7. Bollywood Dream - "Kurio ko uddah le jana"
8. Cee Lo Green - "Forget You"
9. Countdown Mix Masters - "Beautiful Liar"
10. Daft Punk - "Da Funk"
11. Danny Elfman - "This is Halloween"
12. Donna Summer - "I Feel Love"
13. Dr. Creole - "Baby Zouk"
14. Duck Sauce - "Barbra Streisand"
15. Girls Aloud - "Jump (For My Love)"
16. Groove Century - "Boogie Wonderland"
17. Gwen Stefani - "What You Waiting For"
18. Inspector Marceau - "The Master Blaster"
19. Janelle Monae - "Tightrope (Solo Version)"
20. Jessie J featuring B.o.B - "Price Tag"
21. Brahms by Just Dance Classical Orchestra - "Hungarian Dance No. 5"
22. Katy Perry - "E.T"
23. Katy Perry - "Teenage Dream"
24. Katy Perry featuring Snoop Dogg - "California Gurls"
25. Kiss - "I Was Made For Lovin' You"
26. Konshens - "Jamaican Dance"
27. African Ladies - "Pata Pata"
28. Latino Sunset - "Mamasita"
29. Laura Bell Bundy - "Giddy On Up (Giddy On Out)"
30. Lena Meyer-Landrut - "Satellite"
31. Lenny Kravitz - "Are You Gonna Go My Way"
32. LMFAO featuring Lauren Bennett and GoonRock - "Party Rock Anthem"
33. Madness - "Night Boat To Cairo"
34. MIKA - "Lollipop"
35. Nelly Furtado featuring Timbaland - "Promiscuous" 832. Pointer Sisters - "I'm So Excited"
36. Pointer Sisters - "I'm So Excited"
37. Queen - "Crazy Little Thing Called Love"
38. Reggaeton Explosion - "Boom"
39. Rita Mitsouko - "Marcia Baila"
40. Robbie Williams and Nicole Kidman - "Somethin' Stupid"
41. Robin Sparkles - "Let's Go To The Mall"
42. Scissor Sisters - "I Don't Feel Like Dancin'"
43. Sentai Express - "Spectronizer"
44. Sweat Invaders - "Gonna Make You Sweat (Everybody Dance Now)"
45. Taio Cruz - "Dynamite"
46. The Buggles - "Video Killed The Radio Star"
47. The Chemical Brothers - "Hey Boy Hey Girl"
48. The Girly Team - "Baby One More Time"
49. The Sugarhill Gang - "Apache (Jump On It)"
50. Tommy Sparks - "She's Got Me Dancing"
51. Wilson Pickett - "Land of 1000 Dances"

Right, here's a bit about the game itself.

You get two basic options with JD3.

- Dance
- Sweat

Dance Mode.
This is the one that keeps the kids happy, or not, depending on whether they are winning or losing. Just follow the silouetted on-screen figure showing you the dance move. Its pretty much what you would expect, if you have played the previous versions. The backdrops seem more interesting than before though. If you are new to the series, you are better off starting with the least technically challenging, as indicated by the game. Kids love this mode, and if you've ever been to a school's activity camp you may well have seen them playing it at some point or another.

Sweat Mode.
You can choose from Free Session or 7 Day Challenge. I can't comment on 7 Day Challenge yet (come back in 7 days) but in free mode you get the following options to work out to:

Speed Shuffle
Sweat Attack

For groups you get:

Duets
Dance Crew

There are also bonus features which you get awarded based on you mojo. Mojo is awarded from playing either Just Dance modes, and sufficient mojo unlocks more game modes. I won't say what they are, partly because it would spoil the surprise, but mostly because I haven't unlocked them all yet, by a long shot!

There is no calorie counting. Instead there are sweat points. I imagine I will soon get to know what a good value is and what indicates I haven't been pulling my weight though.

In short, if you loved the previous Just Dances, you won't be disappointed.
99 Comments| 274 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 30 September 2015
These are fab, lots of fun to be had, its possible to play in a relatively small area as long as you are careful with your arms! I would have to say tho, that I'm slightly disappointed with some of the songs on this one, there are a few I'd never heard of & some really random "older" songs, and some forgeign songs too, but is made up for with things like LMFAO, Ceelo Greens "Forget You", Mika & Scissor Sisters.
Overal, not the best Just Dance but still fun and a great way to exercise.
on 15 May 2017
I love these games, great fun with the kids whilst getting in some sneaky exercise.
on 27 November 2016
Great wii games,nice pop music, easy dance moves. Good for children's party.
on 13 May 2017
daughter loved it
on 9 June 2017
Good fun
on 8 April 2014
Bought for group of wii loving dance crazy kids and has gone down a treat. Lots of variation and hours of fun. I would definitely recommend this product to other amazon customers. Intuitive instructions, lots of fun .
on 10 May 2015