on 7 August 2014
Arrived in a damaged envelope I wasn't expecting great results at under £2 I was now starting to panic...............they are absolutely fantastic, they fit really well, they adhere to the screen perfectly and when releasing the bubble yes I said bubble as in 1 bubble that was on the screen it disappeared in mili seconds you can hardly tell the protector is on, if I tilt the device slightly you can see that my judgement on this first occasion was off ..........to the left slightly ............but looking at the screen you can't see the cover there are no bubbles creases or fluff under it and like I said smoothed out great would highly recommend I have had many phones and many protectors I bought thes on a whim a i needed them and the price was more than attractive they are fantastic trust me as a multiple phone owner and screen protector mental case BUY BUY BUY!!!!
on 14 December 2015
completely useless, bubbles everywhere. I used the screen protector that came with the phone at first, it stuck on perfectly and no bubbles or bumps, the only problem was that it scratched too easily. Bought these because I saw the other reviews but definitely regretting it. Don't waste your money.
on 23 April 2015
Fitted the screen cover without any fuss, no bubbles or bits of fluff,Its been on my phone for a week now and no scratches on the protector yet so very pleased with the protector,also good value for money.
on 3 April 2015
I had trouble with the instructions so watched a YouTube video on how to fit the screen protectors and after that got it fitted no problem. It's been on my screen a good 6 weeks and no damage from keys, loose change etc that rattles around the bottom of my bag. Good price, good product, swift delivery. Can't ask for more than that. I will buy this product again.
on 22 February 2014
I have fitted a few protectors to different devices now and I found these very easy to apply. This has been on my HTC for a few months now, as a replacement to a different type and so far it has stuck perfectly, no bubbles, no peeling. Very happy with it.
on 5 July 2013
These screen protectors arrived quickly and go on with minimal bubbles, loses one star as the apparent "cleaning cloth" looks like yellow toilet paper and doesn't really clean everything off the screen to stop air bubbles. So if you're going to apply these, use a proper cloth.
on 28 June 2015
Wanted a glass screen protector but they don't seem to be available for my phone. Saw these and must say am very impressed. Really easy to fit and no air bubbles. They are so much better than the ones I have had before, and so cheap. Would definately recommend.
on 30 July 2014
Very prompt delivery. Protector slightly smaller than screen and LED cut-out does not align with LED. Went on well but fingers leave marks easily.
on 28 May 2015
Ordered these for my desire 610 and got sent some which were far too big for my phone and I had to cut one down to size for it to fit... Although it does the job it doesn't look very neat on my phone as it doesn't fit correctly, will find some elsewhere next time
on 31 October 2013
Its does what it's supposed to do. No problems getting it to fit on the screen. Very easy to use and price is also great. Only downside is the cleaning cloth which honestly, could have done without. Made with such poor quality. Otherwise this product is 5stars