on 17 July 2017
This has been perfect for the boot of our estate car for our two dogs. It comes with a spare cover so is easy to maintain and is very good value for money.
on 12 December 2017
Rubbish I'm afraid no way is it 4" thick, less then 2 inches.
Fleece cover is a nightmare when one has a GSD who moults, really difficult to remove hairs from it which means that clogs the washing machine :-(
on 28 March 2016
This bed is MASSIVE!! I have needed to fold it for my 2 bichons. Really recommended. I'm actually surprised how good this bed was for the money.
on 7 June 2016
great bed which my two love but inside cover and back cover can not cope with dogs for scratch
on 1 November 2015
Disappointed. To be honest, I read the other customers comments before ordering and where the rating was low, I thought maybe there was a bit of exaggeration going on, but, I now find, to my great disappointment, that the comments regarding the stitching of the inner casing were spot on. I examined closely on receipt and found already that the very poor quality stitching and /or material was coming apart at the seams, literally. I would suggest that Treeline Products should put in place some serious quality control checks before sending out their products, which after all are not cheap. (in their publicity they advise " a bed like this retails at £50 so buy direct from us" etc, etc. NEVER, would I pay £50 for this quality). As for the depth - they claim it to be 4 inches thick and I say more like 2-3 inches! Apart from that, the fleece covers seem to be fine although perhaps not robust enough and would prefer washable at 40 degrees at least. (I have a Labrador and a Brittany spaniel who love getting dirty). All in all, I would NOT recommend this product to anyone until quality checks are implemented. It's only because I live in France that I will not return the item as it is too costly. (£12.50 for them to post to me)
on 5 June 2014
My dog is getting a bit arthritic and is normally on the sofa beside me but he has even given up the sofa for this new bed. He loves it. It's much bigger than I thought it would be but it means he can really stretch out.
on 7 February 2014
Does the job in the back of my car. Keeps the dog comfortable whilst keeping the muck under control. However, it is nowhere near the 4" depth claimed, nearer 2" when new.
on 3 February 2013
Only gave this four stars as I've only had them a few weeks so not thoroughly tested yet. I run a home boarding service for dogs and these beds seem ideal being as they have to be cleaned often and have to put up with some very hard wear and tear.
So far I'm really pleased.
on 19 July 2014
our Springer Spaniel puppy destroyed the cover of the cushion within minutes, luckily it came with a spare slip though.
the cushion itself is not as thick as I expected but it's thick enough to stop your dog from feeling the cold of the floor.
all-in I would say this product is okay if your dog has grown out of the chewing-everything-in-sight phase
on 3 December 2014
Thoroughly unimpressed. My huskies slept on it once and it split the same day. It appears to be very weakly constructed, I'd steer clear of this item. I can only assume their claws must have punctured the bed and that was that. There is no sign of damage caused by chewing etc it destructive behaviour. It just seems to be a poorly made item. Seriously, one use and it's torn?!? For thirty quid? So unfortunately I can't tell you if it's truly waterproof etc, only that it seems to be very poorly stiches or the fabric is of poor quality. Perhaps more suitable for a smaller dog? I wouldn't buy it folks just in case. Hope this helps you make a decision.