on 8 April 2017
This is an excellent book for anyone who is interested in crystal therapy. Packed full of information about all the different types of crystals you can use and how they will benefit your health and lifestyle.
on 7 March 2017
I chose this book because I love crystals and I want to learn about them as much as possible and this book is very informative and nicely written. I recommend to anyone who wants to learn more about crystals :)
on 18 June 2017
The book is like new. But the content is mostly for beginners, do to the chosen stones and crystals, also the grids. It is nice to have anyways. You can also look for more information and grids.
on 9 May 2017
Excellent quality very impressed,very prompt service,will definitely use again,will also recommend to all my family and friends,kind regards, Claire Smart.
on 3 March 2017
Surprising to learn how crystals can enhance our lives and well-being.
on 15 May 2017
Good read explaining how and why to use crystals
on 20 March 2017
Quality and colour of prints very poor- outdated
on 29 September 2006
As an avid crystal enthusiast & healer, I couldn't resist purchasing this crystal book by one of my favourite & highly respected authors. Needless to say, I wasn't disappointed.

The book is very easy to read and understand with beautiful coloured pictures throughout the book which makes it ideal for begginers as well as making crystal identification a more simplistic process.

It explains the different crystal terminology (which often can be confusing for people new to crystals) such as double-terminated, generators, spheres and the best practical attributes for each type. The chapter on crystal grids provides clear information on how to create your own grids for healing, whether its for creativity, protection, romance etc and advises the crystal/s with the appropiate attributes for each purpose.

I personally really like the the crystal directory where the crystals special healing attributes are listed as well as a wonderful channelled message from each crystal mentioned in it.
11 Comment| 46 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 5 March 2006
I already own The Crystal Bible by Judy Hall which is the best source book on crystals in my opinion so I wasnt sure if this would be any use. I have to say I loved it as it gives you a slightly different take on many crystals and keeps it simple and focuses on what each one does best instead of bombarding you with hundreds of uses. The pictures look fine to me and the angels associated with each crystal are very handy information and are based on the attributes and/or the colour of the crystal.
This is not just a list of crystals and their meanings, thats just one section of the book, it covers many areas without getting to heavy. Only criticism is the crystal name pronunciations suggested here are american. The section on crystal grids is very interesting and easy to follow and use. Yes you may have to buy some new tumble stones but what did the other reviewer expect? The messages under each stone are channeled by Doreen Virtue as explained in the beginning of the book if the 'Doreen Virtue fan' had bothered to read it. This is what makes the book different from all the others and ive been into crystals for years and would recommend it to anyone at any level especially people into angels and crystals as there isnt that much about.
on 13 December 2005
Even though I understand the earlier reviewer's opinion of this book. I am new to crystal therapy and I really liked it. I thought the photography was good, I think it shows the colours of the crystals really well, and I loved the channelled messages, they helped me to see crystals as consciousness and companions, rather than just lumps of rock. I think for a beginner or someone who isn't sensitive enough to hear the messages of crystals, which is probably most of us, this is a good book. Although I would recommend it to anyone interested in the subject, whatever their level, because I enjoyed reading it so much.