on 22 September 2015
Gorgeous. Bought for my mum on her birthday and she just loves it! ❤️
on 26 December 2014
Its a very beautiful watch, my partner can't stop smiling she's so happy with it , it was a lovely surprise for her.
5 people found this helpful
on 27 July 2014
Absolutely lovely watch, heavy and classy. I was so pleased to receive this on my birthday (23.7) as when ordering I was advised could take up to the 11.8. Great product from Luna-Pearls and fast delivery.
on 12 January 2017
Great quality and genuine watch
on 18 January 2018
great
on 15 January 2015
This was purchased as a Christmas present for our daughter in law, and by all accounts.....she loves it. Nothing more to be said.
on 8 February 2017
BEATIFUL
on 27 October 2013
Amazing price for this style of watch, looked in the store but the price was far better online, received this in great condition,and a pleasure to wear!
4 people found this helpful
on 8 October 2015
As wanted
on 13 July 2015
I was impressed on the delivery but not on the product as its a fake, I've kept the watch as it came from Italy and it is nice, but as I already have a rose gold genuine Michael kors watch I can tell the difference,it should have said the watch was not genuine, very disappointed.