Customer reviews

Band Colour: Silver|Change

on 2 April 2015
worn this three times and one of the screws holding the pin in place for the face and strap has come loose and is now lost. I cant wear it an i cant find out how to return it to Amazon. very unhappy
on 25 November 2014
EXCELLENT WATCH I LOVE MOST OF THIS BRAND, SMART ELEGANT LOOKS GOOD
on 11 January 2016
When I received it , I feel in love with it , it was a gift for my sister , she's has worn it once and about 4 gems have all ready fallen out! Can't even send it back to you and my sister doesn't live near me, I've apologised to her as she is not happy and neither am I because I paid quite a lot of money for it!
on 26 December 2014
Its a very beautiful watch, my partner can't stop smiling she's so happy with it , it was a lovely surprise for her.
on 24 September 2016
FAKE!!!!!!!
on 30 October 2015
It's amazing!!! I love it!!! I got it really fast!! Really good service!!!
review image
on 27 October 2013
Amazing price for this style of watch, looked in the store but the price was far better online, received this in great condition,and a pleasure to wear!
on 14 October 2015
I absolutely love this watch, checked it out in the shops before buying ,it was a bargain. It's blingy but not ott, I'm so happy with it. Had to have a few links taken out for sizing but that's to be expected. Delivery was good, I would definitely recommend, you won't be disappointed.
on 5 September 2015
I bought this watch for my girlfriends 21st, although it looks the real deal and packaged perfectly, it comes with a Chinese strap, smaller manual and a different sized box! Even the manual isn't right, I found this out because we compared it to a known legit watch that she already has! Avoid at all costs!
on 20 April 2013
Bought this for my daughter, she loves it, the service was excellent and could not be faulted. I would use this company again and recommend them to others. Well done!