Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Best of 2017 Shop now Shop now

on 15 January 2013
As a child I had a "My naughty little sister" book with about 15 stories in it and I read that books lots of times and loved having the book read to me. I have read my old tattered and battered book to my children and they love it. They hang on every word and can't wait to hear the next adventure. Now a 36 year old mother of a nine year old son and a six year old daughter I thought I would expand the stories of "MNLS" and buy a set of 5. These stories are timeless, innocent and so well written - my children love my naughty little sister and all that she gets up to. I would definitely recommend these books especially for a bedtime.
on 28 March 2017
I bought these for my daughter when she was almost 5 as she was starting to show an interest in, and ask for, what she calls 'big girl books'. I have fond memories of my own Mother reading My Naughty Little Sister stories to me as a child in the 70s, so thought we would give them a go. Yes, some of the stories are quite dated now, and I do adapt some of the vocabulary at times, but my daughter seems to love listening to them as much as I did.
on 9 August 2017
I read these books when I was a child and I loved them. I decided I would look them up and bought this set. My five year old is now on the last book (he is being read to) and he loves them just as I did. The vocabulary is excellent for an early reader and I would highly recommend for a child who is finding it difficult to get going with lone reading. They are just timeless.
on 29 March 2017
Great books, delivered quickly and great price
on 10 April 2014
I have been reading these stories to my class of 5 and 6 year olds and they love them! The stories may be old fashioned but the idea of a naughty child appeals to other children. The stories are not too long and the class listen so well and don't make a peep! There is a request every day to read the next story.
on 30 April 2012
My Granddaughters are 5 and 3 and they loved these books. My younger girl really is a naughty little sister and even wears her hair in bunches like the illustrations. I remember these stories from my childhood and they have passed the test of time and are still a pleasure to read today.
on 24 October 2013
Great stories. Really enjoying reminiscing when they were read to and by me as a child as I read them to my children aged 8, 5 and 4.
They love to hear the stories and it has become quite a favourite part of the bedtime routine.
on 31 January 2016
What wonderful books. Read them when I was little and just read them to my children. Both boy and girl enjoyed them, though they did squirm in horror at some of the very naughty things- when she cut up the bridesmaid dress material and when she ate the birthday trifle in the larder at another child's party. Unforgettable. Also a good lesson in patient loving parenting from the book mother!
on 10 March 2012
I purchased these books for Christmas for my 6year old Grandson (They had sold out in another company). I thought they would help with his reading. He loves the stories especially as he has 'a naughty little sister'! She also listens when their Mum reads my Grandson his bedtime story. I think it helps young children with their reading when a story is nicely illusrated.
on 11 February 2016
All the books are a very good read and my Granddaughter just loves them. She is 6 and reads fluently and absorbs information like a sponge! She has a 2 year old bother and finds the titles amusing.