Customer reviews

Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£2.99

on 16 January 2013
Enjoyed this book. I have not read anything from this author before but I certainly will again. The plot was complex with many twists and turns that drew you in. The main character Shand had a comfortable feel like an old slipper you couldn't help liking his haphazard thinking and there were moments of real comedy that lightened the mood. I didn't see the ending coming and writing was such to keep me interested in plot until that moment of revelation. Those who enjoy good crime novel will enjoy this read.
on 3 January 2013
Really enjoyed this book. Chris Dolley has an interesting writing style and there is a lot of humour. It's quite rare to fine someone who writes sci fi with a lovely touch if fun. I have now bought several other books by the same author and I like them very much.
on 3 January 2017
I found the writing style very readable and also found myself unable to put this book down. All in all I thoroughly enjoyed this book and I hope you will too.
on 5 December 2012
Enjoyed the book- very real characters. Plot a little slow- but still worth reading. Left hanging a bit at the end- does this mean there is a,sequel?
on 12 June 2014
Unbelievable characters, dull contrived story. Had worked out who did it long before the chief inspector! Shame as loved French Fried.
on 10 November 2016
I'd recommend this book because it's witty, has good characters and a plot with lots of twists and turns. An all round good read.
on 27 April 2016
Nicely written, funny and great one liners.