on 17 May 2016
Not the greatest quality. Far too large. It honestly looked like it had been used and is quite hideous. The ear parts curve round in an oddly shaped way, looks silly on! Beware if you're buying multiple like I was, the Free Uk delivery disappears. I bought 3 and ended up charged p+p. Contacted seller to query, attitude was appalling. Multiple headbands are charged p+p because of the weight was the response. Take note - order individually and make sure the seller takes the hit for the p+p. My advice would be to order from another seller to be honest, the product is of very poor quality, it really doesn't look like the photo at all, it's like a weird shaped hat with the top bit cut off. It's not like a headband at all and I gave it away.
on 3 May 2017
I don't know whose head measurements these are made to fit??They are both massive and would maybe be better used as a belt! I ordered two and one is at least 2 inches bigger than the other. Very poorly made I wouldn't bother ordering these, stick with a good brand name, total waste of money
on 26 November 2014
Super nice headband, is a little big for my head but since it is a unique size and I have a small head is understandable. The product is well build and is made very well. Is not as warm as I expected but since is usedfor skiing and I am using it just for walking is reasonably ok. One thing though, for me the shipping cost were higher than the product itself, and I didn't seem to see that if you added an adittional product the price would go down.
on 21 February 2018
Lovely colour and great for keeping ears warm when you don't need , or want to carry a wooly hat.
on 28 April 2016
Nice and cosy headband/earwarmer for the extended winter season this year :-)

Would have been perfect if the 'ear' part of the warmer was a little wider. Its almost a same width band. But very cosy none-the-less. At < 2 GBP highly recommended!
on 17 December 2017
Fleece warmer to cover ears during winter, fits a bit tight, quality is good
on 28 December 2017
great for keeping your ears warm whilst cycling in winter
on 31 January 2018
Looks ok at first, but stretches on use and ends up looking baggy.
Have worn 3 or 4 times, but then bought something else.
on 30 January 2018
Great for keeping cosy when I have my hair pinned up. Looks stylish and is well made. Great value.
on 30 October 2017
Great value. Wish I had ordered 2 in case I lose it. Received in good time.