on 16 May 2013
Judging by the other reviews I may not have received the same product as them. I ordered mine through Rinkit and the item I was sent was very poor quality, and very badly cut and finished. It was covered in scratches, with very rough, unpolished edges, and the shape of the spoon end was very wonky. For £4.50 I wasn't expecting the world, but I at least expected a product that didn't look like something I used to make in school. I would not recommend this product, and I will hesitate to buy anything from this company in the future.

EDIT: They did give me a very quick reply, so I would say their customer service is at least excellent.
on 11 July 2016
I guess you get what you pay for. It's ok but not the strongest. Needs adjustment from time to time as it will bend. Probably at some point it will break after so much bending. Time will tell. Other than that does the job
on 30 July 2013
I needed a long spoon for cocktails and mixing jugs of Pimms etc. Both ends of the spoon can me used, the flat end to pump up and down to ensure the cocktail is mixed, particularly when there is lots of ice.
on 11 January 2017
I was very pleased with this spoon. ThE bowl of the spoon is a good size and and elegant shape. My husband also purchased one from John Lewis. It was a surprise present from both of us to each other as we'd been looking for one to stir our gin and tonic! We both preferred the spoon from Amazon.
on 7 December 2015
Brilliant product. Bought this after having a drink in Oxford. Put the crème de cassis into a long champagne flute and then pour the fizz down onto the disc gently. You get two layers of drink. Stick a straw into the flute and you can suck up the cassis through the champagne. Fab! Oh and the spoon definitely worth the money!
on 8 February 2014
Bought as a gift for my husband who enjoys making cocktails for me to drink. This is a very useful addition to his cocktail making kit. Very quick delivery and good quality item for the money.
on 9 February 2013
Had been trying to replicate a layered cocktail we had tried in a restaraunt without success. Someone suggested a bar spoon and hey presto-easy! Fast delivery and great product.
on 4 January 2015
Great. Bigger spoon than some. Quite flat but measures about 6.5ml. Wider stem than normal so easier to layer spirits by using trickle down method.
on 2 August 2016
Quality product, brilliant for mixing Cocktail ingredients and easy to clean. Metal is a little thin so can bend but bends right back in to place.
on 11 December 2015
I bought this for my husband after he saw a bar man using it to add the tonic to his gin! He was delighted and such a small price to pay.