Package Quantity: 1|Style Name: Table Cover|Change
Price:£8.50+ Free shipping

on 2 September 2013
I bought this for my daughers christening party in our local village hall, and it made the tables look so much smarter. I also loved that at the end of the day, we just rolled it up and put it in the bin, easy peasy!
on 21 February 2012
Needed to cover 12 circular/square tables for a birthday do - ordered two but one was more than enough - nice and thick so great for parties
I bought this to decorate the longer tables at a venue for my partners 50th birthday do so they can be scooped up and thrown away easily. It was delivered well packaged and tightly rolled in a plastic wrapper. The roll is white and has a slight pattern on it which takes away the plain look nicely. The roll is 25 meters long so does have to be cut to size with scissors and it does off neatly! The roll is 1.4 meters wide and should fit a standard table. The paper seems to be good quality for the price and feels similar to thick kitchen roll so should do the trick. I've bought the 25 table covers for the smaller tables and the colours do match. Happy with these as they are what I expected!
on 23 May 2013
This is a quality product. Wanted something to cover my dining table as it is looking a bit worn now. It has a subtle patterned effect and is strong and durable. I placed another cloth diagonally on top and it just looked like damask cloth. It has been on my table for weeks without a tear and even survived the grandchildren. What more can I say. Its a big roll so will do many times and will be good for parties etc. Can recommend
on 1 August 2016
Great for those craft or impromptu drawing needs of our little ones. Makes it simple and straight forward that the walls should never be an option to be drawn on. And you can come up with a million and one projects to keep your little ones entertained.
on 26 March 2016
Bought this for my son's 4th birthday party to cover our three-metre-long table. It was ideal, nice quality, nice thickness and embossed texture, better than the perforated kind that disintegrates on touch. Could be a bit wider but no a deal breaker. I'll be buying again when I run out.
on 15 June 2016
Liked the fact it was in one piece so no joins when having 5 tables joined together. Liked the ingrained square pattern and it made it easier for getting a straight line when cutting. Would recommend.
on 21 July 2013
I bought it not to put on tables(although I have used it for that) but to staple gun to the back fence. My daughter aged seven always has lots of friends around to play. They spent three hours yesterday painting on this paper, it held the paint well and they had a fantastic time. Loads cheaper than proper art paper. I use about three metres at a time so have enough for another six days fun. Well worth the money and will buy more.
on 4 June 2016
As a tablecloth is OK if handled carefully but any small tear on an edge very quickly propogates. When we used for kids painting it worked well with the water based paint not coming through; but outside in the wind was useless.
on 14 June 2013
This was used as a puppy pen base. Its easy enough to use daily at the price and it does the job. Far cheeper than Bench Coat and just as good. Any puppy pens are messy places so its easy just to pick up the paper and get rid of it. Less work less time wasted and sanitary.