Shop now Shop now</arg> Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now

on 7 March 2013
They work really well. Takes a little bit of time to fit and the instructions are written in pigeon English. Just one thing to note there is a switch on the LED display which enables the audible alarm, this is not mentioned in the instructions.
on 8 February 2013
Easy to install once you find the correct wires going to the reversing lights. Now its fitted it works really well.
on 29 November 2011
I should have fitted these years ago.They are of good quality ,and take about one hour to install once you pluck up courage to cut the holes for the sensors.Follow the instructions and you cannot go far wrong.Remember if you had a accident while you are reversing it could cost you over £400.00 to repair,These are very good value ,be safe not sorry.
on 4 May 2013
I purchased the 4-sensor vesion and had an enjoyable time puzzling-out where and how to fit them.
In the end I finally used only two of the sensors which work extremely accurately and reliably.
Excellent value and fulfill their function well.
I needed to contact the supplier to check whether only two sensors would be effective in the 4-sensor version and was assured that as long as the OUTSIDE sensors were the ones fitted and located in the control box in sockets 1 and 4 then all would be OK. Delighted to say, it was.
The discrete routing of the wires was a real challenge but it added to the 'job satisfaction' on completion. Thankfully, the wireless version of this kit avoids the need for wires to run fore and aft the length of the vehicle. The routing goes ACROSS the interior rear boot space of the Berlingo and I used simple half-round electric wire plastic conduit to protect the cable(s). (Cheap from B&Q @ £3)
Good value, effective, and extra peace of mind whilst reversing!
on 13 July 2013
I bought this item about a week ago. I was totally lost at first as I had never install such devices in my vehicles. Googled and you tube it before I actually made my mind that I was going ahead. All you need is some nerve and drilling machine. Make sure that you check the inner side of you bumper before you drill it as this action is irreversible. Once drilled and all the sensors are at their place tidy up the cable and wires away. To get the correct reading make sure the wires are connected serially on the wireless hub. I struggled to figure the reverse light cable for a while. The red colour wire needs to be connected to revers light cable while the stripped cable needs to be connected to the earthing. Once you get this the device is ready to go. Try it, mine works perfectly fine.
Strongly recommend this product.
on 1 June 2013
I wasn't sure if the wireless system would be powerful enough to reach from the rear of my 23' camper van to the display unit on the dashboard, but it works fine. The system is better than I've had in my cars because it not only beeps but gives a distance and left right indication too. I still hop out and have a look behind but so far it has been trustworthy.

It took me 2 or 3 hours to fit but its actually quite easy, faffing around to pick up the reversing light wire was the most time consuming bit.
on 26 July 2015
Mine didn't work at all, tried to wire it to the reverse lights and it didnt work, sensors worked fine except beeper and box. Going to return it... Hope seller sends a new pack! As you see on pic, when the lamp is comnected back again it doesnt work seems its wrong on the box
review image review image
on 1 October 2014
All good easy to install, worked for 31 days and until it stopped working, because it is outside the 30 day return policy I have had to contact the company who sold it only for the to ignore it, so I now have a none working version in my car
on 5 August 2013
fitted on a 59 plate Vauxhall insignia the unit fitted perfectly in the pocket on dash above radio and worked first time with no problems
on 20 January 2014
Received on time as promised. Fitted by my local dealer (BMW) worked great until I got home. Constantly showing left hand side sensor telling me to stop. Found that one of the sensors faulty, because my dealer did such a good job of fitting I would have to remove my bumper and rear light assembly to replace faulty sensor. The system works fine and great value for Money but I wouldn't expect a new sensor to be faulty it would cost me more now to replace the sensor than I paid for the system.