on 28 October 2016
I had a few issues with this parking sensor kit.The first one was the supply wire had a break in it and so I was not getting a voltage to the main unit luckly it was longer than I needed so could cut to size and the problem was solved.The next issue is that the lead from the display box has a cigarette plug on the end which is awkward to route back to the cigarette socket and if I was doing this again I would not buy wireless and just save money by buying the display with the connection back to the box as the cable size is the same but having a small plug on is easy to route through the car back to the main unit.
on 20 April 2016
This is the 2nd time I have problems with this product is my money not good enough. I will never buy anything from them again
on 9 February 2016
After spending a few hours installing, I tested the product. The indicator gives totally erratic readings. It jumps from 0.3m to 1m and everything in between. It is installed correctly. Not reliable at all. The power cable they supply with the led indicator of extremely short too. Avoid this and maybe go for a wired alternative if available. The wireless model takes too long to show anything right or wrong.
on 19 July 2016
reversing great now
can get closer
5* 5*
on 4 June 2017
This was for my wife's car and she loves it, great product
on 15 March 2017
Works with 3 sensors fitted needs to be hard wired in
on 29 December 2015
Has a slightly cheap feel to it, but does the job. I bought this for an extremely long motorhome and it was a fairly easy fit (an hour or so).
on 26 July 2017
A++ no issues
on 18 December 2013
I have not had it fitted yet! I will have it done at the next servicing interval. Very impressive though! - Thank you.
on 2 December 2015