on 20 February 2014
I was going to buy the Clarisonic but according to reviews in the USA, this product is as good if not better. It is also a fraction of the price.

The first time I used it, I thought the brush was too soft and the cleanser was unimpressive. Don't be fooled! After 6 days of using twice a day, my complexion is dramatically clean and smooth. I am at last getting rid of all the little bumps and blocked pores I have had for years. No more blackheads. Your moisturiser then just melts into the skin and make up glides on.

I have had many expensive facials and used high end products but nothing has worked this fast or this effectively for me.
You can use other cleansers with the brush but I believe this Olay combination works best.

The brush is well thought out and is just the right size to work round the face. It's easy to hold and nice and solid.
The cleanser is gentle enough to use with the brush twice a day. You only need a pea size amount and you dab it round the face, then wet the brush and work round for one minute. It rinses easily and leaves no residue just glowing, fresh skin.

My husband is so impressed, he has started using it and is finding it quite addictive.
3 people found this helpful
on 1 November 2014
Pretty affective at buffing away dry skin and blemishes. Not much has changed in terms of blackheads for myself, but it's strong ability to cleanse/exfoliate is better than using your hands. Shaving has become easier and my skin tone is more even thanks to this. Give it a go.
One person found this helpful
on 15 March 2018
Very good but i don't always remember to use it
on 15 January 2013
I searched the shops for this for my daughter who requested it as a gift. I should of course started at Amazon.my daughter is delighted with it and uses it everyday.
5 people found this helpful
on 14 August 2013
I bought this as I baulked at the price of a clarisonic! The brush is very soft and my face feels deeply cleansed and smooth afterwards. Would definitely recommend.
6 people found this helpful
on 16 January 2014
Bought this for my wife as she had been looking at a more expensive model! It is of very high build quality and my other half tells me that it is a fantastic product
2 people found this helpful
on 16 June 2014
Fabulous value and great product. I use once a day because I have sensitive skin and it's much clearer.
Good.
on 16 August 2014
Nice product, smooth bristles on my sensitive skin.
on 5 June 2016
The brush is a bit abrasive for me (I have sensitive skin). However, it's a good product if you're looking for deep cleaning and exfoliating.
on 10 February 2015
Brush is very good & works well. Didn't continue to use the cream because I found it too harsh for my skin. Package arrived on time & was well packed.
One person found this helpful