on 8 January 2012
I totally enjoyed reading this book and gripping story that will keep you coming back for more; this is the second of the book in this trilogy. And follows on flawlessly from book one; I highly recommend all three books to you.
VINE VOICEon 18 October 2011
This was another fab read, just a shame that it was so short. I can't wait to read the final installment in the trilogy. The back story is well thought out and very captivating and I can't wait to see how it ends!
on 3 January 2013
This book is amazing it has teen drama which is very good and as a teen myself it captures it perfectly it also has some not so normal drama.in it making it exciting and fun to read. it will make you cry (maybe), laugh, feel scared but you will definitely love it I know I do!!!! at the beginning it's a.bit weird but when it gets going you will NOT want to put it down.
on 26 August 2011
Read this book in one day and I must say I loved it, the storyline is getting better by the minute :D Can't wait for book number 3! :D
on 31 August 2011
A bit dissapointed with the size of this book, although it was okay to read it was very short and i found the main character ana a bit annoying, but im still determined to read the next one.So it must of been an okay read for me to go back... its also promised that the next one will be the same length as grey eyes :)
on 27 February 2012
I was looking on my kindle when the book grey eyes got me looking at it. After that I was hooked on them and just had to get this one. Highly recommended and enjoy reading!
on 17 March 2012
In my opinion this is a good holiday read. Not taxing, but keeps you interested enough to want to know what happens next, I have read all three in the trilogy.
on 20 February 2013
This book was utterly a to the mazing this book had some bad reviews like the first one but I ignore them. My only wish for this book is to be Longer
on 10 January 2013
I really loved this 2nd book it was as good as the 1st book and I will be reading the 3rd book soon,although the book seemed finished all to fast.
on 23 January 2014
My twelve year old daughter absolutely loved this series, read them all back to back, great series and would recommend them for 12-14yr olds