on 20 May 2017
Found these fitted OK & no problem to wear them, but don't deserve any more stars as not a word of information on how many times you can use them, how long to keep them on, etc, so it's all guesswork, can't believe that just a typed page of basic info wouldn't be possible to add!
on 26 May 2017
These are brilliant. They are soothing and refreshing and had to buy another pair. The only problem I have with them is that, although being gel, they don't stay cool for very long so here's a helpful tip: put them in the fridge, especially if you plan on using them during the night
on 18 April 2017
These arrived quickly. They definitely made my skin softer. Very good value.
Do wear slippers if you walk around, I saw marks on my laminate floor and mopped up quickly before any effect.
on 9 May 2017
Was not sure if these would do any good but they do . Feel a little weird to wear at first . I put them on after a shower/bath with a little extra moisturising cream . Will buy them again .
on 14 June 2017
waste of money .... They made me fall over because they were so slippy... as for replacing the moisture they didn't save your money and buy some good quality foot moisturizer instead...
on 4 June 2017
Strange squiggy feeling, but unusually comfortable. Left my feet feeling lovely and soft.
on 28 May 2017
These socks gave me an itchy rash on my feet. They also leave oily marks on sheets or any surfaces / clothing they touch. I would definately not buy these again, nor would I recommend them to anyone else.
on 1 May 2017
Was not sure how they would work they do feel a bit cold and wet but I really like them - feel they are working
on 29 May 2017
Like these and for me they did the job. The couple down sides arenthat they are difficult to keep clean and are not the most durable. They arrant designees for walking about however its a good excuse for putting your feet up.
on 11 June 2017
Fantastic product and quick delivery.