Customer reviews

Size: Medium|Colour: White/Black|Change
Price:£23.44+ Free shipping

on 5 November 2015
Washes great, super comfy and doesn't smell post workout like some synthetics. Looks great and loads of stretch. Great sports tshirt and definitely a premium product. Mines looking new after loads of abuse.
on 21 April 2017
great T-shirt
on 29 August 2017
Great Buy
on 22 January 2016
Too short in the body.
on 23 October 2014
Very comfortable fabric and. Not fitted but not baggy either. I'm 6'2" with 44" chest and the large is a perfect fit. At £11 I see it as good value.
on 20 June 2013
Very light and custom fit to feel your your body but no too fit on abs to keep me feel good.
on 4 December 2012
A fine product that fits well, wicks away moisture and stops you over heating! The colour is good too. Would recommend to anyone who takes fitness slightly seriously!
on 2 November 2014
I've recently started going to the gym on a regular basis and I'd been finding my regular cotton t-shirts too heavy and sticky once I built up a bit of a sweat.

I've owned a few pieces of under armour kit in the past and it's always felt and looked great so I decided to give these t-shirts a go and I love them. They feel pretty light, they wick the sweat away from you so even when you've soaked the t-shirt through it doesn't stick to you. There's no rubbing and the shirts breathe really well so you don't even notice you're wearing it.

As other reviewers have said buy a size down from what you normally wear, I like my t-shirts loose so I'm normally buying large, medium for these shirts fits me well.

Since buying my original I've bought an additional four so I now have five of these and I've now turned my boss onto them so he's bought a few. Highly recommended!
on 4 May 2014
First things, it feels like good quality: thin, light, shapeless like water - in a good way (it hangs off muscles attractively). Lovely sleek black colour with minimalist logo. Feels like I got my £10 worth on quality alone, which is always a good thing.

With that out of the way, on to the real issue: Since I've gained weight (from a very slim build) I find myself sweating a lot more, leading to my cotton vests regularly getting soaked with the stuff after heavy gym/football sessions. Saw the description for this and thought why not.

Bought the UA shirt, ditched the vests, wore it alone and the difference is amazing - you simply don't notice the sweat. No longer have any issue with soaking vests weighing down or sticking to the skin. Immediately after exercise sessions you literally feel dry and fresh after walking outside and no longer in dire need of a shower.

Would recommend, quality product that delivers.
on 20 November 2014
This T shirt has easily become one of my favorite things to wear, it looks very professional and is form fitting. The product describes it as loose fitting, i would personally say it is a mixture between regular and tight.

I have ordered the charged cotton under armor t shirt, but the jury is still out on which I enjoy better. I like the fact that this could pass as a normal t shirt even though it is a t shirt for active wear, like I said, it looks professional and formal.

A few things I noticed was that it was quite tight around the neck area, some people might not like this. It has a good fit around the shoulders and shows off your physique quite well, however the sleeves are quite loose.

There does seem to be inconsistencies in the listings regarding the colour of the product, I ordered blue and luckily it did come in the darker version I wanted.