Customer reviews

on 11 April 2014
Downloaded this track to learn to play it. His style of composition and playing is very individual and certainly has a massive following at present. Not really much more to say..
on 8 March 2013
As I heard the sound , I knew the story. Maybe not everyones cup of Tea as it brings it the beauty of lie and loss.
It is profound and moving
on 17 February 2013
I've been looking for this pianist for quite some time now, the track le onde is just amazing. Thank you
on 27 November 2012
If you love moving piano tunes then this is for you. I listen to it all the time, its so relaxing and at times moving.
The tunes are also rather catchy and you quickly develop your favourites.
Very good when your stuck in traffic too :)
on 16 April 2015
This is the perfect music to have on when I'm working and immediately soothes my frazzled mind!
on 28 April 2013
Since buying it, I've recognised it on so many adverts and TV shows and sounded incredibly intellectual when I tell my parents what song it is and who it's by.
on 3 September 2013
Put it on repeat and just keep listening. This has to be one of the best pieces of music I have ever heard.
on 16 June 2013
beautiful composition; the melody and structure so simple yet so moving, quite magical. the west african influence also adds a rich dimension.
on 11 April 2013
I have to say this is probably the most beautiful piece of music of music I have ever heard. Highly recommend it.
on 10 November 2012
Loved it, heavenly and relaxing. I listen to it while I cook, even the budgie sings along to it! Super.