on 14 August 2016
I see I bought this in 2012 - in 2016 the motor, or something that switches on the motor, died. Whilst it worked it did the job well, however I only used the jug blender on a regular basis, I didn't need all the other bits and had to store these 'just in case'. I used the grating attachments a couple of times but found the final bit of whatever was being grated/chopped simply whizzed around with the blade disk and didn't get grated/chopped. They never seem to have chunks of carrot or cabbage whizzing around when they use these machines on TV - is this technique or equipment design, I wonder?
on 30 November 2014
We purchased this to replace a similar Kenwood unit that we bought six years ago, that we literally worked to death. Buying a new unit was more economical than buying replacement parts anyway.

Basically this is a kitchen workhorse and has a good capacity for whatever you want to do. This time we looked at lots of other brands that were much more expensive than Kenwood but in reality were no more solidly built. It is very good value at the price and it comes with all the attachments that you really need.

Just one hint if you are doing lots of serious bread making get a Kenwood Chef mixer with the big metal dough hook, it will do a much better job. The Multi-Pro will make dough but only in small quantities.
on 4 December 2014
Very pleased with this food processor. Just the one criticism that a number of people have pointed out. As the central spindle is not attached to the machine it does come away very easily when moving the bowl. I had a Bosch before which has a fixed spindle am not used to this one yet. It has been on the floor several times!!
Re some of the comments from other reviewers about food getting stuck in cutting blades I had the same problem with my Bosch, so it is not just this model. Also, the comments about the lid being hard to click shut, again I have same thing with other chopping items and is for safety I assume!
on 3 January 2014
It comes with a ton of peripherals, so you can do a lot of things. We have a baby in the house and we mainly use it for grounding baby's food in the liquidiser. That means we haven't really used it extensively, although we have used almost all the pieces that came with it. It is almost complete with what a kitchen needs in terms of a food processor. You can buy a different model that comes with more peripherals but everything depends on your needs. At the end of the day it is an excellent food processor very sturdy that I did not regret a single pound I put on it. (We are using a different machine for juices and we are using a different machine for doughs... unless it is a very small portion we are making. )
on 19 August 2013
Really had to buy a new mixer as old one was breaking down. I cannot believe how quick this item arrived, ordered at about 2 pm Tuesday arrived 10 am Wednesday how quick was that, so well done Amazon.....The Kenwood is awesome, only used once so far but everything was perfect. . The processor has everything you could need to help you with your day to day requirements for all your cooking requirements. Very well made and comes with loads of attatchments not difficult to put together, just make sure all the jugs and bowls click and lock and away you go.
on 22 December 2015
After a year of use, it works just as good as day one.

Not so bad when it comes to cleaning (the base is more difficult really) and the motor hasn't acted funny (not faint burning smells here), even at high speeds. Takes up a fair amount of worktop space due to the square base but it's always been a great performer.

Solid piece of kit. Would consider a similar model type again.
on 24 January 2017
Purchased for my daughter as i already have one and use it endlessly, she is really pleasedf with hers and has made lots of receipes with it, works well. it can liquidise and ground as well as slice, mix and shred. Saves a lot of time too
on 5 November 2012
I choose this cause I know the kenwood products plus it was the best price. I've not used it as much as I had promised myself I would but any parts I've used so far have been ace. Got the job done in seconds. Downside is I HATE the washing up afterwards especially the blades. I'd have liked a better storing area as well as the top part keeps falling into the bowl, however I'm the only person using the processor so I know all the blades are exposed. I'd recommend this to anyone who cooks or bakes on a daily basis.
on 25 November 2014
I needed a new slimline food processor for my new smaller kitchen but was loath to spend a lot of money on one as I already had an expensive one which unfortunately did not get unpacked after my move as it was fighting for valuable space with the microwave. Not only does this one slot in nicely between the kettle and the water filter its ideal and more than meets my needs. Its used on a daily basis and so far I am more than happy with it.
on 13 February 2012
After reading some of the negative reviews on this product ,as well as the positives ,I was a little nervous on receiving my my kenwood food processor , but I am absoloutley delighted with it!!I havent use all the attatchments yet but I will .I have to agree that it takes a little getting used to the locking system on the food bowl ,but after a few trys I have no problem now .It is fairly sturdy and I have not found it moves on the worksurface when being used at high speed as somme have commented .It makes great cakes ,scones ect .Im even going to make bread for the first time !The controls are easyto use .Overall verdict excellent value for money,wouldnt hesitate to recommend this as a good choice for the middle price range in food processors .