on 20 March 2014
I just love this smell! When I had the start of a cold I mixed a few drops each of Peppermint, Eucalyptus and Tea Tree essential oils (all from Mystic Moments) and it was so lovely and refreshing. It cleared my airways and I could feel it in my chest all warming and cooling at the same time. I also used a couple of drops of this in my homemade toothpaste!

In an oil burner it helps with headaches, nausea and concentration. Also supposed to be good as an insect repellant although we don't really suffer with lots of insects so I have no idea whether this is true.

Peppermint essential oil has many other benefits like to help with cramps, back pain, IBS, circulation, rheumatism, mental fatigue and gum infections to name but a few (Each of these will need their own recipe, don't put it neat on your skin!), but I am unsure as to whether this brand is therapeutic grade due to the price and that it doesn't say it is. If you want to use it for these things then I would suggest you contact the supplier and find out because if it isn't you won't get the full benefit. But if you are just looking for a cheap oil for a starter and something to help with clearing your airways and something to smell refreshing in your oil burner then this is great and you don't need to spend more.

Incidently, the oils it blends well with are tea tree and eucalyptus (as I mentioned above), lavender and rosemary. These are the ones I have tried but it also blends well with lemon, marjoram and benzoin apparently.

This is a great oil to experiment with.
on 10 January 2012
I received this quality product at a good price and I am very happy with it. We use it diluted in hair and skin preparations and it feels and smells great as well as promoting healthy skin and hair.
on 27 December 2013
Well packaged and speedy delivery. I've never used an EO before, but am looking forward to trying it. This and the other EOs I've purchased will be added to hair conditioners, hair products, face masks and body creams.

Delivery - this was supposed to have been delivered with the rest of my order from Mystic Moments on 23rd or 24th December, but I still hadn't received the parcel by late afternoon on the 24th.

I then contacted Amazon and had them email the seller, who responded and said it had been dispatched a day after the order was placed .

Some time after that, I remembered that I had been sitting on a 'Sorry You Were Out Card' from the Royal Mail, which I then realised must be the parcel from Mystic Moments. So, I went down to the Sorting Office today and yes, it was - D'oh!. I hadn't realised that this was the parcel as it arrived days before the estimated delivery date.

So my sincere apologies to Mystic Moments for my error, and a big thank you to both Amazon and Mystic Moments for your help :)
on 6 September 2013
I mixed it with other oils for my pregnant sister in law for her migraines and it made an acid mixture burnt a hole in the bottle and ruined her bag
on 27 October 2013
it is affordable nice product that can suffice me for years, it comes in dark glass bottle which is nice to preserve the oil properties and a dropper which control the amount of oil upon pouring
on 2 January 2017
What a beautiful fragrance this gives out when used with my diffuser. I have a larger number of fragrances, but this is a favourite.
on 21 August 2016
the bottle arrived on time but the cap wasn't on properly and had leaked half its contents
on 13 April 2015
Some fragrance but not difficult with peppermint.
on 4 October 2016
very good product and delivery was quick..
on 8 March 2015
Lovely strong smell, would purchase again.

See one answered question