on 13 January 2012
Dainty and classy . A bargain!!! Black marquesite strap which would enhance any outfit.I couldn't believe the price...I'm tempted to buy another for a present as it's been admired so much
on 21 January 2012
This is a very pretty watch and I was pleased when I received it. However the strap turned out to be far too long for my wrist and in view of the very reasonable price I had paid I decided that the cost for it to be altered to fit me would far outweigh my outlay. Luckily my neice has a much larger wrist so I gave it to her for her birthday and she is now happily wearing what is a very nice watch.
on 6 February 2012
Fits perfectly, very pretty, very elegant, you would never believe you could pay less than £5 for such a nice watch
on 6 April 2012
I bought this watch as a fun thing to take on holiday, after reading the reviews. Even so, I was still quite surprised by how pretty and elegant it is in the flesh, so to speak. There are complete instructions on how to shorten the strap if needed, although I did not have to. It also keeps good time. I have bought a couple more as gifts - at this price I can't think of anything better.
on 9 February 2012
Nice looking watch, but slowed down after about 3 weeks and final week gave up totally,
no use at all, had better watches from markets selling 3 for 5
on 9 March 2012
I bought this watch as a spare and in appearance it was what I expected. However, the bracelet was far too large and the cost of having it reduced was as much as the original cost, so it is useless. Anyone with a large wrist please apply!
on 19 March 2014
I liked this watch so much that I have just bought this second one. I have a metal allergy to base metals - and a wide wrist - and not a large income. I found this watch very stylish, it caused no allergic reaction though it became a favourite and I wore it a lot. It incorporates an extra link though it was big enough for me already but I like wearing it very loose so I have the choice: and it costs so little. I would have liked to give it 5 stars and heartily recommended it, but 2 of the stones fell out of my earlier one. Luckily, I manage to glue in tiny glass beads which virtually disguise the repair and I liked it so much that I bought this second one. Before that, I always felt obliged to wear sterling silver watches. I'm finding they are wearing out and are very difficult and/or very expensive to get their bracelets repaired. This makes the Spirit Gunmetal watch such a good buy. If only the makers could stop the stones falling out. I also wish they would produce it as just a bracelet as it would make such a stylish one.
on 28 July 2012
Gorgeous little watch that keeps good time and looks expensive! Fast delivery, adjustable strap amazing value!Why would anyone complain? I bought it for fun but have worn it every day since!
on 20 April 2012
I liked the look of this watch BUT when it arrived the strap would only fit a childs wrist. I sent the necessary cheque and measured the width of my wrist on the ennclosed strip provided and sent it to be altered as I was instructed. This cost me around £5 including postage. It arrives back today and when I eventually get it over my hand with the aid of handcream it is still too loose on my wrist. The strap does not undo. The added sections do not have decoration so they do not match the rest of the watch. It is no use to me at all and I cannot return it as it has been adapted to 'fit' my wrist!!! Useless!!
on 31 March 2012
I ordered this online with free delivery, I nearly didn't after reading the reviews about the size as I have tiny wrists, but then thought sod it, for under a fiver I'll wear it as a bracelet if I have to. It arrived 2 days later and was better than I could have imagined. I took it to a watch shop and they took 5 links out for £4.99. So total cost of the watch is £9.96. I refuse to complain about that. It may not last for ever but it's a discreet little watch that sparkles in the evening. What more do you want for under a tenner?!?