on 26 December 2012
i have had the headset for about 5 months or so now and the sound quality is great, they are made to a good quality and will fit on pretty much anyones head with a decent flexible mic and adjustable overhead length. Only problem is that once you put them on you can't hear anything around you so i am always getting told to "keep your voice down" as you don't realise how loud you are talking but doesn't bother me. other thing is when you play for long amounts of time they press against your ears so you have to pull them off and allow your ears to have a rest then put them back on...
However this is NOT a big problem and this headset is good value for money and the perfect help to get them extra kills when playing games such as call of duty
on 25 February 2014
Really like this headset - both chat and game sounds are crystal clear and friends state that my voice is very clear when talking to them through it. The wiring can be a pain at first but once set up they can easily be hidden away. It's also good that this headset comes with the additional cable if you connect to your TV/monitor via HDMI, so you can use this with any Xbox 360 as the cable won't block off the HDMI port itself unlike others. It's really comfy to wear and fits around my head easily (and also it can adjust to fit any size head, and the flexible mic is a great addition as you can easily position it where you want to without having to worry about damaging/breaking it etc.

Overall I'm very impressed with this headset!
on 2 April 2014
I can only comment on these headphones from a parent's perspective, not actually using them myself. For some reason, my son seems to go through headphones like some people go through socks! He's had numerous sets - wired and wireless alike. We have bought him cheaper versions and one more expensive version. None of them have lasted very long - whether that's from poor quality products or not being looked after properly (!) who can say? However, this product was very well received and, four months down the line still works as good as it did on day one. And as I seem to have to shout louder to get his attention when he has them on his head whilst playing his xbox, I can only guess they do very well at keeping non-xbox sounds out!
on 22 July 2014
For the price these are incredible great audio for £35 and good mic etc also the build quility is alsogood and ingnor the 1 and 2 star reveiws because they are the unlucky 1% who headset didnt arvie In good condition

on 18 June 2014
My eldest son already had one of these having gone through a number of cheaper headsets, so I bought one for my younger son.

The age difference between the two boys means that the younger is less self sufficient when it comes to tech and I had to help with the set up.

The wire length seems to be advertised as a feature so I will assume that it is desirable within the gaming community. A number of wires appear redundant though and, with the various gauge thicknesses become tangled easily. It seems now that every time my son uses the headset, I have to unknit all of the wires which is a pain in what is otherwise a good product.
on 31 January 2014
Superb product bought by my son with his own money. Excellent game sound quality and very comfortable to wear. Excellent communication sound also. He is extremely pleased and says it is better than other headsets his friends have got. The first one delivered was faulty and didn't work but Amazon customer service was 5 gold star rated. Second set sent immediately we reported it, first class, and arrived within 2 days, before waiting for our returned item to arrive with them. And it was between Christmas and New Year. Thank you Amazon for a great product and even more impressive service.
on 30 April 2014
Product is very good when you finally manage to get it set up and working. i have the newest version of the 360 (phono to rga composite) and on its own, the headset does not have the correct cables to work with this model, you need to buy a standard phono to rga cable (the kind to put your phone on the stereo (69p on amazon)) and instead of connecting the rga to the AAA, just connect it to the phono cable then straight into the phono port on the back of the xbox.
I hope this helps as it isnt made clear which versions of the 360 it fits :)
on 3 June 2013
I ordered these of amazon and within two days it came. It was abit hard to set up but the quality of the headphones were amazing it blocks out all the sound around you and all my friends say they an hear my voice clearly. I bought these after I had turtle beach x12 headset and they broke within a month and the quality of them was bad but the tritton ones were amazing. They are good for playing cod or any other games because the sound quality are amazing. If you are looking to buy some headphones for your Xbox make sure you buy these ones
on 13 February 2012
After my AX 180's decided to break i decided to trust Tritton again and go with the newer model. And well now im glad that the AX 180's are gone as these are great.

Sound quality is as good as it could get being only stereo. Also it has to be said that the AX 180's would always give a horrible white noise whenever they were plugged in and in use. And i put the headset on for the first time and could hear a much quieter and less annoying white noise and thought ohh i can live with this. But as soon as i turned the xbox on the noise was gone. Leaving the sound quality only affected by my friends shouting down their mic.

One thing im not too keen on is the fact that the mic is fixed on. With the AX 180' me and my friend both had to replace our mics when they were around a year old so if the mic goes on this one i will be dishing out £40+ for another headset.

But top marks still. Thank you MadCatz!!!!!!!!
on 6 February 2014
I bought these because my old AX 180's broke. It lasted 2 years so, it lasted quite long for a headset. So I decided to buy another Tritton headset.
This was a very GOOD purchase. The sound is crystal clear and so is the microphone. However I did notice the ear cups were a little small, but it didn't matter to me as I have small ears! They were very comfy, and looked a lot better than they do on the photos!
Overall:
I was very happy with this product; great price, great headset!