on 5 December 2015
Great product, snug fit and not to squashy that laptop could get damaged in a bag with other stuff.
on 4 April 2013
I think it is very practical and very compact with very good protection on the inside.A great choice of colours
on 17 January 2012
The overall quality and look of the product is OK, and the MacBook Pro 13.3" fits in there fairly decently (it's not baggy or something). However, some minor issues include: 1)the black cover material is such that dust particles get easily stuck to it and are fairly visible and you have to scour them with your hand to get them off 2) the inner "thingy" protecting the laptop from the zipper could be bigger/thicker because it doesn't cover it completely and actually allows the zipper to touch the laptop especially on the edges. Which means that it can potentially be scratched (not so much with the aluminium though, and I personally have put an extra plastic hard case on mine as well), but more importantly it gives very little protection from the bumps on the edges.

The good elements are the "bubbles" protecting it on the inside which to me is certainly a better approach than a single flat layer. It's compact enough not to take much more space that the laptop itself, and in addition it has that nice extra pocket which makes it handy to carry small items like the screen cleaning cloth and some wires and stuff. It is not big enough to properly fit the power adapter though!
Overall I'm satisfied with it and could recommend it to others.
on 29 January 2013
Purchased for my Dad's MacBook. Provides excellent protection unlike other sleeves I have looked at on the high street. You won't be disappointed.
on 30 December 2011
I ordered the sleeve a couple of days ago with express delivery, and was pleasantly surprised to hear it had arrived today! it looks very nice and can tell it will protect my macbook pro, and the zip pocket is convenient. But it is a tight fit and my other hard shell which i am waiting for may not fit. and the outside I feel is quite uncomfortable but other than that it is great!
on 19 March 2012
I've used it everyday for a month now with my 13 inch MacBook Pro mid 2010 model. My computer already have some scratches and use marks so i though it was time to buy him some protection before it got worse. I really like this case. I like the contrast of it's colors, the quality of the seal and the interior protection with small "bubbles" that seems to keep the computer away from scratches and minor/medium bumps. You only have to keep one thing in mind, the black outside material of this case its kind of a velvet thing and it just loves dust, so try to keep the case inside your bag or a place that isn't prone to much dust.
on 11 October 2011
Quality case that you are laptop or notebook can be protected on nice and quality case. I strongly recommend this item for 13" laptops.
on 7 January 2012
I brought this item for my Apple macbook pro. The product is good quality and is value for money. I am very happy with product. My new shiny laptop sits in perfect.
Only wish it was there thought - i would say is a little more storage space to hold cd's,usb sticks etc .This would have been a bonus
on 29 September 2011
Having purchased my Apple MacBook Pro about a week ago for college, i was using its original box to keep it protected in my bag. From when i bought the MacBook i knew i would have to buy a case like this so i started browsing here on amazon. It took me quite a while to find this one, as it was on the second to last page of my search. I decided on ordering the Black and Grey Version.

The main reason i chose this was the price over other competitors, and although it had no reviews, it looked like a good product. The original box has been starting to break my bag because it only just fits in, so it arrived at the right time. Very prompt delivery.. 3 working days. I have only just received the product and i can already tell it is a beautifully made case, with more protection than it's over priced competitors. On reviews for other products the main issues seem to be the smell of the neoprene, how tightly it fits the MacBook, and the quality of the Zip etc. Out of the box, no odour was there at all. First thing i did was put my MacBook inside it, and it fit snug as a bug in a rug! The main thing i am pleased about, is the raised bumps inside the case. They are quite firm, and keep the laptop away from the immediate edges of the case, giving much more protection than other products, its sort of suspended inside the case. I thought the colours looked quite dull in the photos, but my black and grey version looks great, and i almost wish i had gone for the green and black.. as it is my favourite colour, and I'm sure it would be much more vivid than in the photo now.
The zip is also very well made, and i can tell it will not break in everyday use.

overall.. i strongly recommend you go for this product, as i prefer it to my dads Tucano case, and thats £7 more! so for added protection, and fantastic value for money... GO FOR THIS CASE !!!

(i will update if anything goes wrong, which i doubt!)
on 3 January 2012
Fits my new MacAir like a glove, more than happy with it. I also recommend this for any 13.3 MacAir