Customer reviews

1,462

on 11 April 2017
Excellent voice detector. I have been using it for the past few weeks for my newborn baby. I am finding it very useful. it saves me time from going to her room every few minutes to check if she is awake or crying...
on 23 September 2016
Fast delivery and excellent value for money.. Sound is good, works one way (you can hear sounds coming from baby unit, but can't speak into the receiver end to be heard at the baby unit'.. listening only).. Volume control is easy to use, has a night light that can be turned off! Left on all the time, no problems!
on 24 April 2016
Very good need to be plugged in but can hear the baby even if she just turns in her bed so makes you feel secure whilst baby is upstairs and your enjoying a film downstairs
on 3 August 2017
These baby monitors are not worth the box they came in. After trying our two year old daughter in toddler bed for first time in room right next to ours these failed to pick up the sound of her falling out of bed. Even though we heard the sound through the wall clearly. These are no way sensitive enough to pick up the subtle sounds of a baby.
on 22 September 2016
Have a door in our new house from the front room to the hall and the kids upstairs we just couldn't hear. Plugged this Into the hall between the kids room and one In The TV room and it's like a super microphone it's great . Even with both kids in bed in their rooms the hall mic picks up rolling around in bed. Super !
on 24 June 2015
I've bought 2 of these in 2015, both have lasted just under 6 months. Does the jobs to the time but not satisfied about the life of them. I'd hope to think you could get at least a couple of years out of them. I only need it so I can hear my daughter from the other side of the house but it picks and chooses when to work now so once again I have to buy another monitor. Going to pay a bit more this time as it seems to be more cost effective.
on 19 January 2015
Absolute perfect and currently very good priced. Sound quality is good, it has also noise indication by light so no need to turn the volume to high. On the Baby unit there is a light included which can be helpful from time to time and it dims up slightly when turning on, very nice. Connection is reliable. If connection is interrupted, parent unit gives warning beeps in intervals. Overall very satisfied, would recommend and buy again.
on 31 May 2017
Had no problems with these, used in many different houses when staying at friends and family. Maybe a second delay on initial sound made but love how it reacts to new noise but won't play constant noise eg a white noise machine will stay silent on the listener but as soon as baby makes a noise it picks it up and is played on the listener.
on 12 March 2017
Very bad quality. Didn't pick up anything form my little ones room.
on 9 June 2017
unfortunately for me it didn't work. I live in a bungalow and my babies room wasn't far but unfortunately it wasn't picking up the sounds. I'm not sure if it was struggling to send the signals through the brick walls as we live in a bungalow and in a house the signal would be going through the floor boards. either way I ended up returning the product.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse