1,093

on 25 May 2016
I use this as a monitor for my wife who is currently disabled and sleeping separately from me. It is very sensitive to any change of her condition and this awakes me to possible hazards. It seems very reliable.
on 8 January 2012
we have just moved to a house having lived in a maisonette, so needed a monitor to keep tabs on the twins when they were asleep upstairs. I searched for a while in order to find an item that was effective but yet not too pricey. I am very pleased with my purchase. It is in fact better than I thought it would be and the price is very reasonable. The babies have a radio on in their bedroom. The volume isn't massively high but enough to be heard, nevertheless, any slight noise made by the babies, despite the radio being on and close to the monitor, the babies voices are still picked up.
on 27 October 2015
Bought these so we could put the little man down in his room and still hear him if, sorry when, he cries. For that reason alone they work perfectly. The range is pretty good and has been perfect for our needs. His room is the far end of the house and our living room is the opposite side. We have plenty of wireless devices that could affect the signal yet have had no issues what so ever. I've used the volume control on them a few times when the wife has been dealing with a very annoyed little man, this happens a lot, and I love the beeping feature to indicate that one of them has been switched off.

As a hugely techy person, who loves gadgets and the like I seriously considered buying the CCTV style monitor versions. I'm so glad I didn't and saved my money and went for this one. I know 3 couples who went for the expensive CCTV monitors and not one of them is really happy. They spend all their time watching every little move their child makes when they make a noise and they think when their child sees them or hears them on the two way system it makes them worse so they have to go in more. We don't have that issue, this is one way and now our boy is learning, slowly, to sooth himself.
on 23 April 2013
I like this monitor because it works very well and it is very cheap!

I choose this one because it was cheap and it connects to the mains rather than using a battery. It works well, I live in a three bedroom house and there is always a good signal. I also spend some evenings in my workshop that is in a little cabin 15 metres from the house and it works fine from the house to the cabin.

We have two wireless routers in the house and I have not experience any interference.

I recommend it to anybody who wants something that works well and wants to spend their money in more important things.
on 13 March 2016
i originally had an expensive baby monitor but found it didn't last very long so decided on this cheaper version.
I am pleasantly surprised as it does exactly what it says it will, has a lovely unobtrusive nightlight and a volume control.You can't press and speak to your baby as it doesn't have a microphone but if you just want to hear they are ok or crying etc this will do the job at a fraction of the price.
on 24 November 2015
These do a great job and have been invaluable whilst my baby is young. I have been using this since my baby was a month old and still use it know he is nearly one . My flat is long and narrow so it let's me know if he has woken up and is at the other end of the house to me . It also means I can listen to music etc without string to hear him.
The product did break but I informed the seller and a replacement was sent ASAP. I'm very pleased with the product and the seller.
on 22 November 2015
These are one one monitors and work very well. I got these to go in the dog room as my room is far enough away that I cannot hear if they need out in the night or there is some other problem. They are wireless plug in and even in our house hold onto the wifi. They have volume adjustmustment so that you do not have to hear every untoward noise. They would be of course be excellent for the intended purpose of listening out for your baby or keeping in the garage to listen out for unwanted guests in the night.
on 10 July 2016
Basic monitor that does the job - is a bit annoying that it can't be carried around but we have been prone to breaking the ones we could carry around so this was better. If you're looking for something simple and you won't be moving about the house too much when you put your little one to sleep, this is perfect
on 17 November 2014
Monitors are okay. They do not continuously have reception or coverage bc I have a sound machine in the babies room and every few minutes I hear it then it cuts out for a few minutes. Typically previous monitors I have used offer consistent coverage. Fine for older children. Wouldn't recommend for babies.
on 5 January 2015
This is an easy to use basic baby monitor. As grandparents we usually borrow the same one from our Son when we look after our grandson. This saves us having to remember to u plug it and return it each time. You can't hear breathing but you certainly can hear crying and gurgling. It is important to locate the receiver as bar as possible to the baby and to make sure that there are no brick built chimneys etc between the monitor and the receiver. We live in a Tudor house with an inglenook fireplace and huge chimney so we have to make sure that each mo it or can communicate. They don't communicate through the wiring, they are radio waves, it can be confusing as you plug them in. They are only plugged to get power for revering the radio waves and for powering the light light option.