on 26 March 2016
A great invention, bought for my tiny 3 month old (10lb) and is a perfect fit so glad I didn't buy the smaller one. Seems to be improving the shape of the back of her head which had started to flatten a little. Head seems a bit rounder already and we have only been using for a week. I wish I had bought one to prevent it happening in the first place but hadn't really thought about it as my boys never slept long enough to put much pressure on their head shape. Apparently much more common in settled content baby's!! (Common sense really, not that there's much common sense around with baby brain!!) I did think seriously about the purchase as it seems so expensive but in comparison to a special corrective helmet and the torture of them having to wear it for months it seemed a small price to pay. However, I still think the pillow case should come with it!
on 10 July 2017
Already seeing a difference and only been using it a week. Can't put a price on your babies well being!! Don't hesitate to buy
on 15 August 2017
perfect fit for baby, measure your baby head before ordering
on 7 May 2017
Discovered this after a ton of research online and many tears thinking I may have to get a helmet. At 3-4 months we saw a very noticeable flat spot had developed on babies left side which affected the ears as in one was further forward than the other. This pillow stopped it in its tracks and now at 8 months her head has improved by I'd say 80%. Some of this could have been on its own but I wasn't willing to wait and see. She slept fine on this from the first night an she also had it in her pram and car seat. Ultimately you can have as much tummy time as you like, but it's nothing compared to the amount of time they spend sleeping an traveling.

Yes it's £80 odd quid including the pillow but we would have spent a hell of a lot more to avoid it getting worse and having to look into the helmet option. The one negative is it pushed my babies ears forward depending on which side she turned her head but I used a mesh cap that came with some ear buddies purchased which did the trick.

Overall I am so happy & relieved that I found this, I believed from what I had read that it would stop it getting worse but didn't honestly expect it to improve the situation.
on 26 October 2015
I bought this on recommendation from my child's consultant to fix his misshapen head. It has worked wonders! Within a month his head shape was lovely and rounded. Although the product is "suffocate" proof I didn't feel comfortable putting it in my sons cot at night so he used it during day time naps, in his pram and whilst playing on his back on his play mat. So glad I purchased this, it really has made a massive difference. I would recommend it to anyone
on 7 November 2016
We used this for our son after our daughter had suffered from plagiocephaly following torticollis from birth. His head shape was better, but it is hard to state categorically whether or not this pillow made any difference; I'll leave that up to medical researchers to conduct a comprehensive trial. On our part, it gave us some peace of mind, so perhaps it helped us more than our son.

Regarding our daughter, now she is older it is hard to notice her head shape now her hair has grown out, and some of the anxiety we experienced over the condition has eased. She is approaching 3 and a half, and I haven't thought about her head shape (apart from writing this review) for many many months, and don't notice it whatsoever. I've also never heard anyone else notice or comment, and she was mild/severe I would say. She is just a normal, stroppy threenager, and just as much of a nightmare to parent as any other!
on 19 April 2013
Great product, noticing a difference on his head shape when he doesn't slip off it at night! Would recommend product!
on 21 January 2017
We bought this pillow for our 12 week son who has plagiocephaly due to a cyst on his brain resulting in a long hospital stay. Within two weeks of using this pillow there is a huge difference to his head and it's a more rounded shape.

it is a bit expensive but definitely works.

I would highly recommend
on 30 July 2016
Fantastic product, bought for my daughter at 12 weeks when we noticed some flat head. Shes now 16 weeks, we use it everywhere she goes in her pram,bed and on the floor. She looks so comfortable when she plays and sleeps and her head has now rounded. The cranial sacral therapist was amazed by the improvement :) would definitely recommend from birth for all babies
on 2 December 2016
My little one developed a little bit of a flat head and we started to use this pillow from the age he was 3 months. We have been using it only for 3 weeks, but I already see a difference. Highly recommend.