on 24 August 2012
100 60's singles on 5 CD's can't be bad. All of them have been issued on numerous CD's over the past 25+ years. However, if you want an introduction to 60's music it's not a bad Box Set. 3 tracks, Runaway, I Remember You and Stranger On The Shore are not he original 45 recordings. May spoil it for some people.
on 1 November 2012
I bought this 5 cd set to use at a family party, and I am delighted with the content; 3 tracks are not original recordings, but that doesn't detract from the enjoyment of the collection. all the old favourites are here, plus a few lesser-known tracks, but all good. i would highly recommend this album to anybody of a certain age! Excellent!
on 10 August 2012
An excellent selection of music for those who will now be in their fifties+. Especially useful for those (possibly memory-jerking) reunions.
on 22 March 2013
Bought this as a gift to my Auntie for her birthday as she loved the music from the 60s. She was really pleased with it and I was delighted with the value. It doesn't hurt to shop around as I found out when I bought 100 hits on this boxset!
on 23 January 2013
Amazingly this was ordered on Tuesday afternoon and arrived Wednesday morning. It came well packed in an Amazon outer and is original shrink film wrapped CD set with a good mix of 60s songs and not too much filler. Very pleased.
on 7 March 2013
if your like me and love the 60s music or new to 60s music this is the one to buy its a great cd i do have a few of songs on other cds but a lot of them are on just this one its great and would recomend
on 2 October 2013
Bought this cd as a birthday present for my mother, she absolutely loved it, the delivery service was fantastic so I was very happy. Great value for money, well recommended.. 10 out of 10 for product and delivery service..
on 6 July 2013
Having been involved in a band in the 60's which music from that era will never be beaten, nice to hear it all again. Believe it or not bought it as a prize for a Top 20 quiz.May find something else.For all 60's music fans
on 8 May 2013
full of original recordings of hits from the sixties 5 cds with 100 recordings you will never get all ur favourites but this has a good mix of hits and good value as well tho takes a long time to get thru all 5 cds but none the less have it in the car and played thru all 5 so if ur into sixties this is one of the better cds
on 27 December 2012
I am always looking for 60s compilations an this one is really good and fits with other sets I have.