Customer reviews

1,884

on 10 August 2012
I guess you get what you pay for - but bought these quickly to replace a superb Panasonic pair I had for years which had given up the ghost and I could not repair. This does the trick but there is an annoying background hiss on the sound no matter how you adjust the volume, re-program or on the charge of the battery. I can still listen to the radio and my music without annoying others but for about £30 extra you can buy a much better product!
on 28 September 2013
thought these would be great for my partner who likes the tv up loud... but we followed all the instructions and all we got was a hissing noise...there is no help line for this make so coudnt call them direct... chatted to a guy on amazon who was really helpful. we sent them back and the money i paid for them was back in my account within days rather than the 14 they say.. good looking and comfy headset... shame they didnt work first time...
on 4 February 2014
I have an older version of these headphones which do not have the dock for charging. I Bought these to use in a second room and must say the hissing is a little too much and the fit a bit too tight even when adjusted several times. Not entirely sure a different brand would make a difference. Will swap rooms for variation so see if hissing is less. Still my neighbours will welcome me using them as opposed to surround sound when playing music!
on 10 February 2012
Got these yesterday and they are easy to set up and easy to get used to. The sound quality is good with a nice emphasis on the low notes.

My only complaint is that as they are wireless they have interference coming through. What I found was to adjust the volume to a low setting on the headphone and increase the volume on the tv. That seemed to isolate the static noise that came through.

Otherwise not bad for the price and worth the money.
on 15 January 2015
Just got these today. Decent sound for a wireless set-up, but the main problem is the headphones 'spill' quite terribly, in that when i play music at a reasonable volume, people can hear the noise coming from them at the other side of the office. If you're listening to something quietly then fine, but if you want to anything above average in terms of volume, then everyone within 50 ft of you is going to hear what you're listening to also.
on 21 September 2012
A friend in a care home was getting complaints because he was watching DVDs of cowboy films at 2am with volume turned low because he could not sleep. I suggested Headphones which he agreed to if they were wireless. No cable to plug in.I purchased these and for £33 received the answer to his prayer. The sound is great for him and no one complains now.He say's he can now listen to jazz with no complaints something he has not done for years.
on 1 June 2014
These work with preset channels, so there's no manual tuning which is frustrating. I have two pairs (one at home, one in the office) and one pair seems to give much worse static noise than the other, which is incredibly frustrating. So they are not great if you want perfect sound quality, or if you want to move too far from the receiver, even just into the next room. They feel reasonably comfortable, and charge seems to last a long time.
on 5 March 2012
They came before their due date.They were so easy to tune in,and set up, you can tune them in to 3 different devices.The sound is great, and generally they are brilliant, especially for the money I paid for them.I had been told I would be unable to get wireless headphones for £70 or under, so when I saw these for £25 I thought, give them a go, you can send them back if you want to, no need, no need at all as they are awesome. Thankyou
on 15 January 2017
i love these headphone, i have had them for a few months now , i recently returned a high end set that would drop its signal after 12 paces unlike these that hasnt droped out after 50 paces and through 3 walls. For me they are very compfortable i actually forget i am wearing them, i also like the button on the left earpiece to automaticaly find the best signal oh and i also lik
e the price and delivery.
ps: great sound too.
on 13 July 2013
A lot has been said in other reviews about a background hiss and how changing volume settings on headphones and TV can diminish it. Sadly, no matter what I do I am still conscious of a hiss. The construction is not of best quality either but at the price they are fair. The most disappointing aspect was that both jacks are too large to fit my TV. I got around this by using one of my Bose adaptors from my now worn out Bose headphones.