on 7 April 2015
Very good product I have put them on my caravan and am going to order more
on 16 April 2012
I ordered a strip of these in black for my matt black Shoei Qwest helmet. They look really cool black on black and make the helmet clearly visible at night in car headlights and street lighting. They are really easy to apply and easy to move if you don't get them quite right at first. Just follow the instructions. I have ordered more for my panniers. They send red ones automatically, so if you want another colour, just send them a message through amazon's "my account" and tell them what colour you want. Easy.
I want to update my review because these stickers have been in use for about 6 months now and not one has come unstuck! They are all stuck on hard surfaces, e.g. plastic, so I am not sure if this good adhesion would be the same for textile-type materials.
22 Comments| 28 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 23 October 2014
Wanted these to highight my garage door etremities. Very disappointed, purely on the fact they do not reflect sufficiently. I am also using a reflector of solid red plastic from a childs bicycle and that is far more reflective and stands out more. Is there any British Standard for reflectivity?
on 22 February 2017
Received only RED COLOURS!
on 18 May 2012
I have been looking for stickers for my scooter that help with visibility and look good. These chevrons do the trick. They are easy to apply and my silver vespa scooter looks cool with them too. I had to contact the company to tell them the colour I wanted and they were very helpful. I chose the black ones.
on 10 January 2013
I didn't want some reflectives that look daft in the daytime, so went with the black chevrons on a dark gey bike.
The chevrons are more like dark grey in reality, so blend into the bike so well you can barely see them in the daytime. At night of course they shine well, so pretty pleased.
Just stuck them all over the frame, stick well to clean dry bike frame, even follow contours well and so far resisted cold wet rides and a few hose downs.
Recommended.
on 1 March 2017
I bought these for my matt black crash helmet and i am very pleased with the way they look. They have a glossy finish and seem to reflect pretty well under a torch light. Those of you that are complaining that they do not stick to fabric should have read the description first. I would have given them a 5 * rating but im yet to test them on my motorbike in the dark. A good buy and done what the description said. FOR SMOOTH HARD SURFACES
on 12 May 2012
Needed them for forthcoming motorbike trip to France etc. Easy to position on helmets and show up really well in car headlights at night. A good product at a very reasonable price.
on 13 April 2013
I bought the black ones for a black motorbike helmet. In daylight they don't show but they're really reflective at night. They make me feel a lot safer when riding in the dark.
on 18 October 2015
bought the black ones to go with my matte black bike and helmet
can just about see the stickers on the helmet in day light but at night the glow really bright
review image review image