Customer reviews

Size: Pack Of 1|Change

on 7 February 2015
I bought this conditioner in an effort to move to more natural products and was really surprised. It is often hard to get conditioners right and this one works for my hair type. It is not waxy or too thick. At first I felt it was not penetrating my hair but after my hair dried it looked great. Smooth, no fly away dry strands. It has a natural scent as well. I will purchase this again. Good product.
on 20 September 2017
Smells great, gorgeous and rich. Not sure my hair loves it as much as me. Finding your perfect hair conditioner is very personal.
on 7 March 2017
Great stuff with no nasties in it
on 19 September 2013
This is the second conditioner by Faith in Nature I have tried (the other one being the Hemp Conditioner) and it will be my last one. I have used organic products on my hair for years, but none of them had a comparable stench. I really find it remarkably disgusting, especially since the smell stays in the hair for a while. The result regarding my hair on the other hand is quite good, but I get the same result from other products (I use Lavera and Sante for instance, unfortunately they are hard to come by). I have lost my faith and will not try any other products of this brand, because the two I have tried smell very similar; a stinging smell of old lemon.
on 18 February 2015
So far so good. This conditioner does an excellent job of leaving my hair healthy looking and feeling soft.
Tip - before applying squeeze as much water out of your hair as possible so that your hair isn't drenched with water and is able to soak up some of this lovely, moisturising conditioner.
on 10 January 2014
This is a lovely conditioner that makes my hair feel really soft after it has dried. I only use a little, comb it through and leave it on my hair for five minutes and then rinse my hair thoroughly.
on 8 February 2016
Great for hair if you suffer from an itchy scalp. It has Johoba oil which is very similar to our own ph level. I find I can now leave my hair until it needs washing rather that washing my hair because my scalp is itching. I would highly recommend this product. Its does make my hair feel strange when wet but once dry it feels fine.
on 28 April 2013
I brought this conditinoner to go with the neem shampoo I brought at the same time to use for my self and my dog I
Now would use any thing else it has a nice smell and makes my hair so soft and tangle free as I have very fine hair I
Am so glad I have found this product many thanks
on 4 July 2014
Makes my hair fantastically soft and smelling great!
on 19 November 2014
Smells great, leaves my hair shinier than any conditioner I've ever used and the colour is brighter than its been in years!! Tried this as a move from the chemical laden stuff to more organic beauty products and definitely buy again!