on 24 September 2017
I bought this for my partner because he has really really bad hard skin on his feet and it's so good at removing it. Mind, if it is a lot you can't remove it all in one go, it is a process but it's such a good product
on 20 June 2016
Complete waste of money. How can it work when the pen hardly delivers anything. The blades as well even though sharp a waste of time.
on 23 September 2017
It is not for UK user. I don't know if it has been used or not because the package looks very old.
on 10 August 2014
My feet have never been so dry and hard until I used this. Very disappointed!
on 14 June 2016
I would have given it a 5 however I wasn't sent the one in the photo, I was sent one that was from another country as it was all in different languages. It had an English instruction sticker put on the front of the box however there was a spelling mistake on there..so did make me a bit weary! The instructions inside seemed to have every language but English! The gel is inside the ball which you rub on the hard skin for 2 minutes and then scrape with the razor part on the other end of the pen. It is an extremely good product and I would definitely recommend! It won't work instantly (depending on what needs removing) but you see an improvement straight away!!
on 9 April 2014
Over the years I have tried multiple hard skin removal systems including a hard skin knife and this Scholl pen is by far my favourite and the most effective! 6 year of battling with removing the hard skin from my heels and no joy. That is until I found this little wonder pen - no more dry hard skin, very easy application and removal really takes all of the fuss away from lotions and potions.

I am diabetic and although the packaging says it is not suitable for diabetics I had no problems with it at all. I would definitely recommend to others, I'm off to purchase more now.
on 8 September 2011
This hard skin remover is absolutely brilliant. I have tried lots of other products, but this is the best. It takes off really hard skin effortlessly and can be washed after use. I would recommend it to anyone.
on 23 January 2015
This product really works for me. I was in despair with hard skin build up under the ball of my foot. Used regularly for 2 - 3 weeks, this product enabled me to be able to walk more comfortably. Now I use it on an as needed basis.
on 24 September 2012
This is the best foot grater I've ever used. The gel doesn't do anything though, it barely comes out of the applicator. If you use the blades when you come out of the bath or shower though when your skin is soft, it works brilliantly.
on 17 July 2014
Really disappointed after spending £10 on this. The gel doesnt easily come out of the roller... without the gel softening the skin, the blades are no good. Wouldnt recommend. Plan to write to Scholl to complain.