on 1 July 2013
I gave this four stars only because I think its expensive compared to other shakes on the market. Having said that, I've never tried any others so these could be twice as nice! They taste really good and take the sickly post run feel away, I've noticed a huge difference in my aches, as before I had terrible aches for days after a run, but now I hop straight out of bed and even manage stairs without wincing!

As for the flavours, vanilla and milk choc are my favourite, banana is nice too. I personally don't like the super berry, its too sweet for me! Still drinkable though! I'm investing in a tub next for better value!

Sarah, 24 year old in half-marathon training :-)
on 11 May 2013
Doing insanity and you definitely need the recovery shakes. These do he job great and really cut down on the next day muscle fatigue. Packets are more expensive per serving than buying the larger powder tubs but you get the range of flavours and they're great if you're travelling. Only 4 stars as bottle is standard squeezy type used for water rather than the shaker type which have the plastic insert and wider top hole. This is a great introduction to the recovery shake range that do their job well.
on 1 November 2014
I bought this to sample the flavours before I purchased a big tub. For that reason it was perfect. Not so keen on the Vanilla flavour, so in the end bought a tub of banana.

Getting the bottle was handy to, as it has a line to use when filling with water before adding the powder sachet.
on 1 August 2013
I love these for goodness shakes recovery drinks. I tend to buy them ready made from the supermarket but to have some as powder is handy when travelling around. I really recommend this product to those who run. It's a fantastic recovery drink.
on 28 April 2016
Excellent starter pack and delicious flavours