Colour: White|Change

on 13 February 2017
Lovely blanket. Thought my daughter had lost hers so panic ordered another, she now has two after finding her blanket under the sofa cushion
on 8 March 2017
on 8 September 2016
Lovely and soft. A lot bigger than expected due to the price. Definitely recommend
on 4 September 2016
Soft & beautifully made . Really impressed speedy delivery .
on 2 December 2016
excellent
on 9 January 2017
Very good quality
on 5 December 2013
Excellent value compared to other baby stores, soft and cosy for my beautiful new granddaughter. I will certainly buy another one of these again and recommend to others. Lovely quality shawl.
on 4 December 2015
This is the 2nd one we've bought as we loved the first so much. Great product and great price for quality. I always wait until I've washed things like this a few times before leaving a review and this comes out beautiful ever time!
on 20 December 2012
I bought this blanket without a glue if it was good or not.
This blanket doesnt make your baby very warm and unconfortable, it is just perfect for indoors and outdoors.
on 13 December 2012
I am very pleased with this product - so much so that I ordered 2 more of these blankets as they are half the price of the ones I saw in Mothercare and in my opinion, much better quality also. Cannot wait to wrap my little one in this next month when she arrives! Must say - very quick delivery also. Very impressed!!!

See one answered question