on 4 February 2014
Received this order today and it is hard for me to understand how a business can sell such a poor quality item. The electronic putter only worked 2 times out of 10 times i hot the target. The mat is all lumpy and a very poor quality. I am now going to buy some artificial grass and make my own putting green.
on 13 December 2014
Utter rubbish. Lumpy mat and auto return on hole does not work. You cannot even get at battery to see
if it is a simple battery failure. I also thought it included a putter but it does not.

So disappointed.
on 17 June 2013
Sometimes the autoputter return does not work. Have to hit the ball against it quite hard. Other than that, very useful and has definitely helped my putting.
on 20 April 2015
Bought this a yr ago as a Christmas gift for a family member and it was the best present i ever got, now one yr on and its stil gettin used very often
on 18 November 2013
I gave this as a birthday present to my son, who is delighted with it. As I don't live near him I cannot tell how it is wearing, but so far so good.
on 4 October 2014
This little putting machine and mat had helped improve my putting