VINE VOICEon 11 December 2015
We purchased this last Christmas as it was cheap because it was somewhat out of date(!) We have played it on only a few occasions since, preferring other games such as WiiFitU, WiiPartyU and more recently, Wii Sports Resort. We play it on our WiiU console as it's backwards convertible. The game requires one or more WiiRemotes plus nunchucks. Some games are better than others - you can add your Miis to play on some (such as swimming) and not on others. I don't really get all of the 'stamp' issues, but it all feels a bit, well, silly and not as much fun as other Wii Games I've played.

I guess it depends on what you're looking for in a Wii Game.
on 20 September 2017
Fantastic and beautiful game. The movement of the characters is totally lifelike! SEGA has usually done a great job. Control requires great care. The game is a gem for Sonic and Mario Fans! I recommend your purchase! In any case, five stars!
on 30 March 2017
10/10
on 17 June 2017
A great game with lots of diffferent skills required . All the family have played together and had good fun.
on 16 June 2017
Son loved it
on 13 August 2017
Got it for the Grankids to play at my house....quite enjoyed it myself.
on 18 February 2013
Brought this for my Step-brothers for xmas and they Love it. It has many features and is a great price. Was found to be great fun by both kids and adults alike so would recommend 5*
on 29 December 2011
I'm 9 years old and think this game is one of the best games I've ever played. I'm not a fan of the Olympics but playing this is tons of fun. My fave things to play are swimming, fencing, and dream rafting. I can pick up and play without any help from my parents, everything is self explanatory, and it's simply great!
on 23 September 2014