on 29 December 2011
I'm 9 years old and think this game is one of the best games I've ever played. I'm not a fan of the Olympics but playing this is tons of fun. My fave things to play are swimming, fencing, and dream rafting. I can pick up and play without any help from my parents, everything is self explanatory, and it's simply great!
VINE VOICEon 11 December 2015
We purchased this last Christmas as it was cheap because it was somewhat out of date(!) We have played it on only a few occasions since, preferring other games such as WiiFitU, WiiPartyU and more recently, Wii Sports Resort. We play it on our WiiU console as it's backwards convertible. The game requires one or more WiiRemotes plus nunchucks. Some games are better than others - you can add your Miis to play on some (such as swimming) and not on others. I don't really get all of the 'stamp' issues, but it all feels a bit, well, silly and not as much fun as other Wii Games I've played.

I guess it depends on what you're looking for in a Wii Game.
on 20 September 2017
Fantastic and beautiful game. The movement of the characters is totally lifelike! SEGA has usually done a great job. Control requires great care. The game is a gem for Sonic and Mario Fans! I recommend your purchase! In any case, five stars!
on 13 March 2012
I bought this for my 12 year old daughter and she loves it. We also play as a family which has been great fun. There is a good variety of games to keep everyone amuzed, some easy, and some not so. Our favourites are equestrian, shooting and syncronised swimming. My daughter also loves the way you can collect stickers and awards for outfits for your characters.
We loved this game so much we bought it as a birthday present for my niece who has played it over and over again. Would recommend for all ages as my neighbours children who are 5 and 3 also enjoy it.
on 30 January 2013
I can't praise this game enough for how long I actually managed to play it. I bought this in the midst of last year's Olympic fever and found most events it offers to be very fun to play. I was surprised at how long I played on this game for the few weeks after I got it, as I normally get quite bored quite quickly.

This is definitely a family game and while it can be enjoyed by a solo player, the experience is much enhanced by the addition of siblings, parents or even grandparents. (The latter generally adds entertainment value - watch as Grandma falls off a horse at the equestrian event for the fifth time!)

The range of characters available is the same as that on the 2010 Winter Olympics game which is a good selection. Plus there is the option to play as your miis which you can dress up in many outfits including some made to make your mii look like Mario and Sonic characters.

This game is much better than its two predecessors and I would recommend it to anyone looking for a bit of wii gaming fun or to parents who want to keep the kids out of the way for a bit. Happy gaming.
on 9 May 2012
My 4.5 year old son is obsessed with Mario & LOVES LOVES LOVES this game! It's not the best made multi-player game, with the controls being a bit tricky, and also there is alot of writing/instructions that has to be read aloud to my 4.5 year old. But overall it's alot of fun, and it's great to run around London seeing all the land-marks. It also has lots of great mini games, so good for a short/quick play, (as i don't let my son play for hours!) Good fun & is getting us excited about the olympics!
on 18 December 2013
I bought this for my little boy who is 7 and he loves it. When it's a wet day I put this on for him and off he goes. He doesn't realise that as he is jumping about he is exercising. There are loads of games on this to play and he loves every one of them. Some are easy and some are a bit harder, but with practise they get easier. You are spoilt for choice with which game to do first. I would recommend this.
on 4 June 2013
We bought this for our grand children for last Christmas. I can only speak for what they showed us whilst playing
it on the Wii. One minute they were laughing and falling around, the next arguing, in general having a great time. I was lovely to watch them try to beat each other, then their Father, and finally me, what good fun.... Will recommend this to any Grand Parent or parent wish I was younger!!
on 19 October 2013
Has numerous characters to become and 12 events to play: Athletics; Gymnastics; Aquatics; Canoeing; Equestrian; Badminton; Beach Volleyball; Table Tennis; Football; Shooting; Fencing and Cycling + Dream Events. Given to daughter as a present for her 7th birthday along with other Wii games and this seems to be her favourite.
on 15 January 2018
Just what my brother wanted. Great service