Customer reviews

on 22 June 2015
My local auto-electrical shop quoted me £175 to supply and fit rear parking sensors to my wife's Renault Scenic. Instead I spent £15 on these sensors, which are pretty much identical to the ones supplied by the auto-electrician, and a couple of hours of my time fitting them to the car. They work perfectly, just as well as factory-fitted ones, and are just as discreet, blending in well with the matt-black area of the bumper where I fitted them.
I would thoroughly recommend these to anyone looking to have a go at fitting their own parking sensors.
on 21 December 2015
Simply packaged, excellent product quality feel and very easy to fit as long as you have some basic skills and can use the usual tools. Took my time and ended up with a brilliant result. I think this kit offers excellent value for money and I have ended up with a very professional look to the job. I smeared a little silicone lubricant around the sensors which allowed them to be pushed firmly into position without undue pressure.
on 26 November 2017
Fitted these to my van. Metal inside most of rear bumper so could only fit two of them. Work great! Easy to fit! Very happy!
on 25 April 2018
Excellent product,easy to fit and so far working very well.
on 18 September 2017
Perfect. Good finish and easy to install.
on 27 January 2015
Have an issue with one of the sensors - it appears it is a bit intermittent especially when its wet - and yes as has been mentioned before - you do have to drive slowly to get the correct sensing, but I'm not in the habit of drive fast into parking slots - so not an issue. When they are working they work very well. Extremely easy to fit on my Tiguan - I didn't even have to take the bumper off.
on 15 January 2015
Fitted these about a year ago & still working well after extensive travel in Britain & France.
One person found this helpful
on 11 May 2015
not for me, but my dad and he is very happy so far. he had no problem fitting them,he was a sparks by trade and said they were handy enough.
on 12 December 2015
Excellent Product. Clear English instructions. Simple fitting. Works exactly as expected. Recommended.
on 29 December 2014
Excellent item does the job
Only one problem I had to buy extra drill bits as I burnt the one supply out
all good