on 27 February 2013
I bought a couple of super cheap receivers on ebay (~£10) which sounded terrible! The Logitech blows them out of the water, but I wanted something that works in the car also.. Although the Logitech is made for home use it only requires a 5v 1amp input, so works from a USB car phone charger! You will need to find a suitable USB to barrel power lead though :)

Sounds great!

One thing that I found is that it won't automatically connect with my HTC One X after being switched off and back on or when it falls out of range (I believe this is with all phones though, and by design on the logitech), so once paired you need to either toggle your bluetooth connection or select the logitech in your device list to reconnect if you want to use it.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 6 February 2015
Operation is very simple with just one button. I use this to stream music from my phone to my stereo amplifier. The output level is good, and there are both phono and 3.5mm outputs (I think).

Pairing and connecting are a snap. I have this always-on. Recommended.
on 29 March 2014
using this now for about 2 weeks with my mac and iPhone. Easy to connect. Always on with my speakers.

reason for 4 star is that some times (1 in 100) it sometimes struggles to connect but then connects automatically again

Otherwise great product and you will love it
on 8 October 2017
Useful for adding Bluetooth connectivity to audio equipment.
on 17 January 2014
The device met my expectations, works well with both my iPhone and iPad. Portable and cable included in the box. Very happy with the product. The only issue is had that it took me 20 minutes to open the the package, the plastic layers are not so good and they left me with a paper cut.
on 30 October 2017
Cool !!!
on 9 June 2017
Worked as expected
on 19 September 2014
using this daily for 6 months now and sound is as good as with the cable plugged straight into your device. Easy and quick to connect. Good pricing too
* * I am very pleased, i can't ask for more, it is a great product for the value. * *
on 1 November 2017
Plug one end into the hifi and hook the laptop up to the logitech by bluetooth, and instant hifi audio from Amazon music, spotify, whatever