on 7 July 2014
great watch-looked expensive-hubby loved it.....bit confusing instructions and annoying that we cant get the hourly chime to switch off which really annoys me!! but hard-wearing!
on 1 August 2013
I work in a laboratory where mess is guaranteed and timing is essential. So a low cost and replaceable time piece is essential. This is perfect for anyone in a similar situation where function and cost supersedes fashion (although they don't look half bad either!)
on 28 June 2012
The watch is excellent value for money but was let down by a strap which failed after a week on a sailing holiday with my 13 year old son (just through wear and tear). The watch is still in perfect condition, and is definitely water resistant!
on 2 May 2014
I reallylove it. I have it as a work watch and it looks good as well. The price was exactly what I wanted to pay mate. Cheers
on 4 October 2012
Needed a simple stopwatch...
Found this at a great price...
...and in and even better colour scheme!!!
It's light - easy to use - waterproof - got night-time illumination; does just what it's s'posed to - and I can ask no more than that!!!
VINE VOICEon 22 August 2013
This is an ideal watch for every day, especially at the price. However, if you want it for sports and swimming then I would buy a differnt one.
on 18 December 2012
Very attractive item purchased as a stocking filler for my son. Time will tell if I made the right choice for him but a very good value watch.
on 10 August 2016
MY SON LOVED IT
on 1 December 2013
I bought this as a watch for when I'm out running. It does the job and has a timer setting on it which is all I need it for really. The yellow in the image is more like green but that didn't bother me.
on 14 March 2013
chap watch but tells the time and was delivered on time the watch was for my son but looks a bit like a ben ten watch