on 27 May 2014
This was a retirement gift for a colleague who likes watches and sailing. I thought this being water resistant to 50m together with the rubber type strap, it fitted the bill as a suitable gift. On top of that it's a Breil..."don't touch my Breil!" Admittedly this was purchased during Amazons Watch Deal Week so I consider I got a bargain price wise. Not sure I would have paid the RRP price. Came packaged in the Breil box, within a cardboard box, within the outer postage box, well protected, arrived well within estimated delivery date. Ideal packaging for a gift and the recipient of this was very chuffed. The dial is a lovely blue colour and the hands, number bars and red second hand are clear. Looks and feels a sturdy yet trendy, sophisticated watch.
on 14 December 2013
This watch is huge, but Breil specifically indicates 47 mm case, so the fault is exclusively on me. I won’t be able to use it, but returning is not an option now. Overall seems a nice watch for casual use, suitable for informal wear or during vacation on the beach… for those with a generous wrist diameter!
on 30 December 2013
Got this watch for myself and I am very pleased.
Good quality and looks good and for the price you cant go wrong.
on 4 June 2014
A Breil watch for under £20 should be poor. Surprisingly looks good and is well made. Great value for money.
on 26 January 2015
Very good deal for a quality watch which my son loves.